41 - Ruikasa

Requested by my awesome friend Boo_kasa

------

Tsukasas POV:
I haven't been all that good the past few days. I'm having trouble breathing, and when I do I feel like I could pass out at that exact moment. I can barely eat, and when I do, I end up vomiting. Now we're about to start a show, and I'm feeling nervous. I'm shaking, and it's obvious I was anxious. Rui noticed me shaking. "Tsukasa? Are you alright?" I really wasn't, but our show was about to start. I didn't wanna leave right now and mess it up for not only our group, but all the people outside waiting. "What do you mean? Of course I am!" I yell, trying to act normal. I think he believed it... the time soon came for it to start. We all walk out.

We all preform, at the beginning it goes nicely. I start to feel sick again. Since I've barely ate and slept, I didn't feel all that energized. I preformed on the little energy I had left. In the middle of the show, I felt weaker than before. I feel myself start to get weaker as I fall over and close my eyes.

Ruis POV:
As I watch Tsukasa fall, I run over to catch him. Everyone in the crowd looks confused. "I'm sorry, but we ask for everyone to leave at this time. Thank you, and sorry for the inconvenience." I say to the crowd. The curtains start to close, as I watch everyone walk out. I start hyperventilating. What happened? Is he ok? Is he sick? I start shaking him. "TSUKASA?! WAKE UP! PLEASE!" I yell. He didn't move or do anything. I turn around, and see that Nene and Emu are walking out. I look at him, he looks sick. I had no idea what to do... I open my phone and call an ambulance to take him. They arrive, and take him to the hospital. I get changed, and run to the hospital.

I soon get there. I walk up to the front desk. "Hello, I'm looking for Tsukasa Tenmas room." I said. The worker gave me the room number. I walk to the room, and see him laying on the bed. I sit next to him. I open my phone, and text Emu and Nene.

Rui:
Hey guys. Tsukasa is at the hospital. He hasn't woken up, so I have to wait for that.

Nene:
Oh...

Emu:
I hope he gets better!! :(

I put my phone down and look at him.

I decide to talk, even though he probably can't hear me. "Tsukasa..." I didn't know what to say. "Please, get some rest. Don't rush yourself to feel better." I whispered, but not too quietly. I hear the door open. It's Tsukasa's sister, parents, and Toya. "What happened?!" His mom asks, worryingly. "He fainted on stage. He seemed to be feeling weak, even before. He said he was fine." I answered. I start to hear a groaning sound from next to me. Tsukasa was waking up!

Tsukasas POV:
I woke up in a room, where I wasn't before. The last I remember was that I was at the Wonder Stage. I looked around. Saki, my parents, Toya, and Rui were there. The all seemed a mix of surprised and worried. I move my head to look at Rui. "Rui...?" I said quietly. "Yes?" He replied. "Why... Why am I... here?" Everyone could tell I was feeling weak by my voice. "Well, you were preforming and you looked weak. Then you just fainted on stage. I didn't know what to do, so I brought you here." He answered. He stood up. "We're gonna let you get some rest, ok? We'll check back up on you tomorrow." Rui said. He came close up and kissed me. "See you tomorrow." They all walked out. I close my eyes and try to sleep again.

I woke up, it's the next day already. I'm feeling a lot better. I sit up and text Rui.

Tsukasa:
Hey Rui!!

Rui:
Hello Tsukasa!!

Tsukasa:
Im feeling better!

Rui:
Well that's great!

I put my phone back down. I sit around until I hear the door open. It was Rui. "Hey Tsukasa!" He said, enthusiastically. "Hey Rui!" We hugged. He sat down. Some of the doctors came in to my room. "He's good to leave," one of the doctors started. "But please make sure that he stays healthy, and that this doesn't happen again." The doctor said. They got him ready and we walked out together. We walked over to my house. I open the door and we sat down on the couch.

"Tsukasa, if you're ok with me asking, are you sure you were ok the other day?" He asks. I decide to answer honestly this time.

"No... I felt sick. Since the show was about to start, I didn't wanna leave and ruin it..." he hugs me. "Hey, you could've told me, and we could've done it another day. Don't be afraid to tell me, ok?" He says. "You can always talk to me." He continues. I Hug him back. We stay on his couch, hugging. I'm glad to have him as a boyfriend, and director.

--------

Hello again

aru koto nai koto bakka no amai amai choko wo nameru aa
shingi wa dou are tenkabutsu darake umai esa wo ageru