38 - Ruitoya

What the fuck I'm writing ruitoya
White day au
Tw: blood

-------

Ruis pov:
I was Making a new invention when I hear the door open. It was Toya. KAITO, Toya, and me are all in a trio, we pretty much cause chaos in kingdoms. This time, Toya went to a kingdom by himself. I take a moment to look at him. He was covered in blood and scrapes from his battle. He walks over to me. "Toya? Are you alright?" I ask him. I have him sit down. "I-I'm fine... don't w-worry..." he says. He was shaking a bit. "No. You aren't. You're shaking and covered in scrapes..." I said, worried. I walk over to a cabinet that had bandages in it. I grab some and walk back over to him.

I wrap the bandages around his scars, he looked nervous. He kept shaking. I held his hand while putting the bandages on. "It's gonna be ok... just hold still. I'm almost finished." I put bandages on the last few areas. "There." I said. I helped him get up. "Thank you Rui." He said. We walked up to our room. KAITO was already sleeping in his own room. We walk to our room. I help him walk there, he was still injured. We get there.

I walk over to our bed and lay him down. I could tell he was still hurt. I lay down with him. "I'm always gonna be here if you need help with anything, ok?" I assure him. He was already sleeping. I cuddle him. I close my eyes.

Toyas pov:
Me and Rui were cuddling together. He just cleaned me up after a fight in a kingdom, they got me good. He helped me when i came back. I'm glad to have him. I really love him.

-------

Poly fantasista squad.
Ok I said this before but imma clarify one last time, THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE TOYAKASA.😭