10 - Akikasa

Older au, they live together in this
Angst and fluff

----------

Akitos pov:
"WHY?? WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS OUT SO LATE?!" Tsukasa screams.
"SHOW'S LAST A LONG TIME TSUKASA!! I CANT JUST LEAVE IN THE MIDDLE OF THEM!" I respond.
"BUT YOU'RE NEVER HOME EARLY!! ITS ALWAYS THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!" He says.

"WELL I'M SORRY YOU EXPECT EVERYONE TO BE HOW YOU WANT THEM!! THEY MAKE ONE LITTLE MISTAKE, AND YOU START YELLING! LIKE YOUR GROUP! THEY MAKE A SMALL MISTAKE AND YOU'RE MAD! NOT EVERYONE CAN BE HOW YOU WANT THEM, SO STOP ACTING LIKE IT!"

I immediately regret my words.

We sit there in complete silence. We're both holding back tears. I walk out of the room without saying anything.

Tsukasas pov:
FUCK FUCK FUCK! WHY DID I SAY ALL THAT, WHY?! I really messed up this time... I didn't know it would lead to this. But now akito's mad at me. This is my fault... not his...

I lay down on our bed and start to break down. WHY WHY WHY!! WHY DO I HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS? I FUCKED EVERYTHING UP! I WAS MAD OVER SOMETHING SO STUPID!! I start to cry and soon cry myself to sleep.

Akitos pov:
I stay downstairs, but I start feeling really bad. Why did I say that? I feel like I went too far...
I heat up some food and turn on the tv while I wait. I think about our argument a bit more. Maybe I should go up and see him when I'm done. He probably doesn't wanna see me, but it's worth a try.
The food finishes and I stand up to get it. I grab myself some. I sit down on couch and watch TV while eating.

I finish and decided to bring up some to Tsukasa. I Grab him some food and go upstairs.

I gently opened the door to our room. I look over at Tsukasa, he had fell asleep. He didn't have a blanket on him for some reason. I put my hand on him, he was cold. I put one on him.
"Tsukasa? I know you probably don't wanna talk right now, but I made you some food if you want some." I said. He was probably really tired, he wouldn't get up. He starts to move a bit and turns around. His eyes are still closed but he's facing me.
He slowly opens his eyes, they were really red. He gets up. "Akito?" He says quietly. "Yeah?"
"I'm sorry about earlier. It was my fault, not yours. I was mad over something not that serious. I guess I just really wanted you to stay with me, but we have different schedules, so I understand if that's probably not gonna work." He apologizes. I decide to do the same, I feel just as bad for everything.
"Tsukasa... I'm sorry too. I was mad. I didn't mean anything I said to you. I didn't mean to hurt you that badly. I regret everything that I said when we were arguing." I respond. He gets up and hugs me, he still looked like he was crying. I hug him back. I'm so glad we made up, I don't know what I would do without him. I love him so much.

He lays down on my chest.I wrap my arms around him and move him up closer. He starts to close his eyes again, god damn it he looked so cute when he was falling asleep. I sit there, waiting for him to fall asleep.
"I love you, Tsukasa. I always will." I whisper. He fully closes his eyes after a minute. I turn off the light in our room and go to bed with him laying on me.

------------

So you guys know that TikTok trend where someone makes something that can cause an illness and it has that among us looking thing at the bottom singing Feliz navidad? Well once my dad mixed every Costco drink and I started singing it.💀 (in all honesty it was good)