21- Ruikasa

**THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN SUICIDAL THEMES, PLEASE LEAVE IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE.**
Angst and fluff

---------

Tsukasas pov:
I wake up and get out of bed. Todays the day. I get ready for school. I head downstairs, and Saki's there. I hug her, say goodbye, and leave.
I go to my first class. I see Rui walking in the hallway. We haven't talked since the fight. Well, I'll be gone by the end of the day, so I'll be fine. I sit in class, not doing anything. This went on for every period until lunch. I head up to the rooftop, and stay up there. I don't eat anything. I'm not hungry anyway. Rui comes up to the rooftop too, but I ignore him. We stayed there until the bell rang. I didn't get up. I'll just wait up here until later.

Ruis pov:
The bell rang, but Tsukasa didn't get up. Weird. He always gets up when it rings. I walk up to him and try to talk to him.
"Hey, the bell rang. You should head to class soon." I told him. I head downstairs and into my class.

Tsukasas pov:
Rui tried to get me to go to class, but I'm not going. Nobody's gonna care later anyways. I wait for the school day to be over. Everyone leaves and heads home while I'm watching on the rooftop. No one seems to notice. It's high up so I doubt they'd see me anyway. I'm still a bit hesitant, but nobody cares about me anymore. Saki or Toya are the only ones who will talk to me, and Wonderlands X Showtime hasn't talked to each other after I yelled at Nene. At this point, everyone wants me to be gone.

It'll happen soon, don't worry.

The sun finally starts to go down, perfect. I get closer to the edge, and get ready to jump. I'll finally be gone.
Goodbye everyone. I'll see you all again soon. <3

Ruis pov:
I walk up to the rooftop. I had to stay after today to finish some work. I wait for my mom to pick me up... wait...
TSUKASA?!

He's walking closer to the edge. I run up to him and grab onto him. I pull him away. We ended up falling because I tripped when pulling him back. We get up. He stares at me for a second before running up to hug me. I hug him back. He starts crying while we hug. "Hey, it's alright. I'm here now, ok? You can talk to me." I said to him calmly. We move away from each other after 5 or so minutes. He seemed to have stopped crying. "My house is closer, let's go there." I said. "Ok..." he replies.

He was holding my hand the whole time walking there. I looked at his face and he looked nervous. I'll figure this out when we get there.

We finally get to my house. I decided to ask him a few things. "Tsukasa, why did you try to hurt yourself?" I ask him worryingly. He sat in silence for a moment before speaking up.

"Ever since the fight, I've been so bothered. Barely anyone talks to me anyways, so no one would've noticed..." he says. I hug him tightly. "Hey, please don't do it. So many people want you here." I said. We hug and sit there in silence. He stayed over for the night.

I didn't have a guest bedroom so he slept in my room. I didn't mind, but he was hugging me tightly all night. I tried not to think much of it and fell asleep.

I woke up before he did. He was still hugging me. He woke up after about 5 minutes. "Good morning Rui..." he says. "Good morning." I reply. He continued to hug me.

Tsukasas pov:
I get up. Ruis there with me. I lean over to grab my phone, and I have millions of texts from Saki and Toya. I let them know that I was at a friends house and put it down. It's good to know that they were worried, because if I actually did it last night, they would care. I put my phone down, and me and Rui get up.

Ruis pov:
We get up and sit on the bed. I could feel is getting closer to each other. I gave up and kissed him.
I move away and blush. What did I just do...? We hated each other Just the other day. "S-sorry..." I said nervously. "I love you Rui." Tsukasa says. "I love you too." I replied.

Days have gone by and we've gotten closer. We decided to form Wonderlands X Showtime again. Everything's better. Tsukasa is still alive and way happier. I'm so happy we made it this far. I love him.

----------