6 - Ruikasa

AAAAAAAA
the last chapter but Ruikasa
White day/knight
Angst? And fluff

----------

Tsukasas pov:
I start hearing screaming outside. I quickly see what it is. These three people were attacking the town. I quickly get Mizuki and Akito, they both know what's happening. We all run out.

We get a clear image of all of them. One had split blue hair, one has purple and blue hair, and the other had solid blue hair. We all start to fight.

Everyone else retreated, but I stayed for a bit. I didn't recover as quickly. I fall to the ground, completely out of energy.

Ruis Pov:
The blonde guy had stayed back. He was still recovering. I heard something hit the ground, it was the blonde haired guy.

"Come on." Toya said. I didn't want to just leave him here though. Toya and KAITO left me and headed back. I hesitate, but eventually pick him up.

Tsukasas pov:
"Mmm..." I groaned waking up. I was so exhausted. I woke up in another room? It wasn't Akitos or Mizukis... where was I? I looked to see all my bruises gone. I finally get up when someone walks in. Then I realized it was one of the people we fought earlier.
"You... saved me??" I'm confused. One second we were fighting and now I don't know.
"Yes I did. You fainted. I couldn't have just left you there." He answers.
We talk for a while and he seems really nice. He starts to stay stuff like "you're cute" and things like that.

Ruis pov:
"Wow... he's so cute..." I think. We sit there talking. I check the time, it's 10:00. It isn't that late to me, im usually up until 2-3AM. He seemed to be getting tired.
He fell asleep on my bed. It feels so early, but I lay down with him. He comes closer to me as soon as it do that. I start to blush. I wrapped my arms around him, but he didn't seem to mind. We fell asleep like that.

"WAKE UP!" Toya bust open the door. I woke up, it was 9:30 AM. I let go of the blonde and get up. He wasn't awake yet. I saw Toya walking over here, I had a feeling he was gonna try to wake him up. I gave him a death glare, giving him a sign saying "don't you fucking dare". He walked away and left him alone. I wait for the blonde. After a few minutes he gets up. "Good morning..." he says, still drowsy. He stands up and stretches. "WHAT?? WAS I REALLY THAT TIRED?" He yells, I'm guessing he saw the time. He stops worrying after a minute. "Don't worry, You're fine." I said. "Also, I never got your name. I'm Rui Kamishiro, what's yours?" I ask. "I'm Tsukasa Tenma." He responds. "Well it's nice to meet you, even though we've known each other for like the past day." I start to chuckle a bit.
He sits down, I could tell something was on his mind. "Hey, are you ok?" I ask him.
"Well, Rui... like you said earlier, we've only known each other for about the past day or so. But even through that past day, I started to feel something for you. I think I love you, Rui. Will you be my boyfriend...?"
"Tsukasa, I feel the same. I would love to." I pull him near me and kiss him.
Toya walks in as soon as we stopped. "I heard everything, Rui." We both start to blush. "Fuck you." I respond. Tsukasa started to hug me. I didn't want to get up. We stayed like this. I love him so much. I'm so glad I met him.

----------

Amen