40 - Ruikasa

Rewrite of 6
White day AU

--------

Tsukasas pov:
Me, Akito, and Mizuki were all talking in the castle. We talked about other friends, is being knights, and other things. We continued to talk for a few minutes, until us three hear screams coming from outside. We run outside to check what was happening.

We walk outside to see three men causing chaos. One had dark and light blue hair, one had purple hair with blue streaks, and one had solid blue dark hair. The split blue had a sword, the purple and blue had powers, and the solid blue had a gun. Us three quickly run to fight them off.

They were all really powerful. I had a few scrapes and cuts from the fight. They were too strong. It's easy to say that they had won this battle. All six of us were panting, needing to recover. Akito and Mizuki recovered faster than I did.

"Tsukasa, we're leaving." Akito yelled. "I'll be fine! Just give me a few more minutes!" I replied. Akito and Mizuki walked back, but I stayed so I had more time. I started to feel weaker as the minutes went on. I fell to the ground, and closed my eyes.

Ruis pov:
I looked as the blonde guy fainted. We're technically enemies, right? Should I help him. Toya calls me over. "Hey. We're leaving. Come on." He said. "Wait a minute. Or just leave without me." I replied. KAITO and Toya walk away while I make my decision. I eventually decide to pick him up and take him to our lair.

I get back there and go to my room. I lay him down on my bed. I use my powers to heal his scars from the battle. They were unnoticeable after healing them. He continued to lay there, I don't think he was waking up anytime soon. I walk out.

When I walk out, I see Toya there. "So, you saved him?" He asks. "Yeah, I did. He fainted, I didn't wanna leave him there." I replied. After a few minutes, I went back up to check on him.

Tsukasas pov:
I woke up in an unknown room. All I know was that it wasn't Akitos or Mizukis, and I wasn't in the castle. I felt... weak. I could barely get up. Somebody eventually walked into the room. It was one of the guys I fought earlier. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! LEAVE ME ALONE!!" I yelled. I started to feel nervous. Was he gonna do anything? He walked closer. "Hey, don't worry. You fainted, I couldn't just have left you there." So that's why I felt so weak. I sat up. He sits on the bed. "So uh... what's your name?" He asks me. "My name's Tsukasa." I answer. "Well, nice to meet you Tsukasa. My name's Rui." He replied. I Look outside, it's dark. I must've been out for a while. "Well, I see that it's dark. Do you guys have another room I could stay in?" I ask. "No no no, you don't have to stay in another room if you don't want to. You can stay here if you'd like." He offers. That does sound nice. I lay down on the bed. "Do you mind if I sleep here too?" He asks. "No, I don't mind. Go ahead." I reply. It is his bed anyway. He lays down in the bed. I start to close my eyes.

Ruis pov:
Tsukasa was starting to fall asleep. He looked... pretty. I Play with his hair. I start to feel tired after a few minutes. I stop playing with his hair, but instead cuddling him. He moved closer. I then fall asleep.

I woke up. I was still hugging him, and he was still sleeping. I lay there for a few minutes before getting up. I went to get ready. He got up after a few minutes. He stood up. "Good morning." He Said. "Morning." I reply. We walk to the main area, no one was up yet besides us. We sit on the couch. We talk for a bit.

"So, you're a knight, right?" I ask him.
"Yes I am!" He replies. Toya then walks in. "Good morning guys." He said. "Morning." We both reply. I look at Tsukasa again. Why is he... pretty? Why do I wanna kiss him? Why do I wanna be with him? We only met yesterday, but I can't help it. He's too pretty. God, it's only been one day and I'm already developing a crush. I must've zoned out. The moment I stopped thinking, Toya left. Tsukasa noticed me staring. "Is there anything wrong, Rui?" He asks. "No, it's ok." I respond. Why... it's only the second day of knowing him! I wanna confess, but it feels to early. Fuck, what should I do? I stop thinking about it and talk to Tsukasa.

We walk out of the lair to explore. On our walk, he decided to chat with other people. He's so nice... I love him too much. We walk towards the castle. Wait! I can't have him leave yet! I gotta confess! Luckily, we still had a little bit of a walk to get there. Maybe I should wait a little before confessing my love to him. I take a Deep breath to calm myself down. We continue to walk, also chatting. I can't get him off my mind. I love everything about him.

I zoned out for a second. "Rui?" He called, tapping on me to get my attention. "Yes, Tsukasa?" I replied, realizing that I had zoned out. "Are you ok?" He asks me. "Yeah, I just zoned out for a minute. Don't worry." I answer. We continue to walk and get closer and closer to the castle. I stop before getting there. He turned around and seemed confuse about my sudden pause. "Tsukasa?" I said, nervously. "Yes?" He replies.

"Well, I know it's only been a day since we knew each other. However, after watching you for the past day, I've started to catch feelings for you. The way you act, look, it all makes me really joyful for some reason." He started to catch on to what I was talking about. "Tsukasa, will you be my boyfriend?" I ask, nervously. I'm hoping he'll say yes.

"Rui... I love you too." He says. I pull him Close and kiss him, moving away after a second. Now that I confessed, I don't want him to leave. "How about we go back to your lair and stay there for a bit?" He offers. "Sure, let's do that." I reply. We both walk back, holding each others hands.

---------

WEEEEE
Happy 40 chapters