24 - Akikasa

Middle school Akikasa au

----------

Tsukasas pov:
It was the middle of the day. I was walking around. I encountered this place. Vivid... street? I guess I'll check it out. I walk in. Wow. Everyone's so stylish. I could never be like them. I walk into a store that has their style of clothes. Perfect. I guess I'll buy something.

I walk in. I look around, unaware. I look forward and accidentally run into this guy.
"AH! Sorry!" I said. "Hey, don't worry. It's fine." He says. I get a chance to look at him. Orange hair, black jacket, and yellow hoodie. Pretty. "I don't think I've seen you around before." He says. "Yeah, I just found this place on a walk." I answer. "How about I show you around?" He offers. "Sure!" I agree.
We walk around the area. He introduces me to the areas and the people. The day goes by quickly, and We've been hanging out most of it. I also found out his name. Akito Shinonome. Cute. He invites me over to his house. I meet his sister, Ena. We hang out in his room, watched some recordings he had, and hung out. I started to get tired. We were on his bed watching a movie. I start to drift off. I lay on his chest and start to close my eyes.

Akitos pov:
Tsukasa was falling asleep on me?? "I'm sorry... do you mind?" He asked groggily. "No. Go ahead." I reply. He lays on my chest and starts to fall asleep. I be quiet, I didn't want to wake him up. He looked so cute like this. I wanted to... kiss him. I wanna be with him. I put my black hoodie on him. He didn't seem to notice. I close my eyes when Ena walks in. "What do you want..." I said. "I just wanted to che- ooh, does my brother hav a date??" She says with a smirk. "No. Leave me alone." I said. "Ok fine, I'll let you two lovebirds be~" she left the room. I start to close my eyes again.

Tsukasas pov:
I woke up in the middle of the night, feeling warmer than usual. I look to see Akitos hoodie on me. I blush. I close my eyes and go back to sleep, laying on his chest.

Akitos pov:
We Wake up around the same time. "Good morning Tsukasa, did you sleep well?" I asked. "...yeah..." he still seemed tired. He got up though. "Tsukasa..." I said. "Yeah?" He answers. "I think... I love you..." I said. "Akito... I love you too." He replies. I kiss him. It's only been a day, but I can't deny it. I'm in love with him. I walk out of the room to see Ena. "SO I WAS RIGHT!" She yelled. "Ena, be quiet." I told her. She walked away with a smirk. Oh well. It doesn't matter. I love him. Me and Tsukasa hung out together for the rest of the day. We went to Weekend Garage, and he met Ken. We decided to have a little date there, and I think Ken caught on. I wanted to stay with Tsukasa, forever. I loved him so much.

----------

I made this btw

I made this btw