42 - Ruikasa

Silly little thing I thought of while playing bandori
White day, childhood friends au

----------

Tsukasas pov:
"Wow! I can't believe you get to be knight when you're older!" Rui said, surprised. "Yep! I get to protect the town, including you and my sister!" I replied proudly. "Hey, Tsukasa! Watch this!" He then made some red light come out of his hand. I was amazed. "That's awesome Rui! You have Magic?" I asked, clearly amazed by my tone. "Yes I do!"
"Rui!!" His mom called. "Aw... bye Rui!" I said. "Bye!!" He replied. He walked in as I waved.

I couldn't help but think of my childhood friend, Rui Kamishiro. He moved away about 8 years ago. Here I am, as a knight, Like I said. Here protecting my sister. I look outside to see what seemed to be a bright light. I then realized.

We were getting attacked.

I run out there, mizuki and Akito follow. We start to fight off the three guys. I was able to defeat two of them, but one of them, who had powers:

He blasted me and got me good.

I lay down on the ground. I could barely get up. "AGH!" I yell. It hurt too bad. I started to feel weak. "TSUKASA?" Akito turned around and looked at me. "ARE YOU OK?" He yelled. "I'm fine..." I mumbled. I close my eyes, I felt too weak.

Ruis pov:
The blonde guy fainted. Me, Toya, and KAITO were all attacking the town I lived at as a kid. My friend, Tsukasa, said that he was gonna be a knight here.

Wait.

I look at the knight who just fainted. The ginger guy was still there. Blonde hair, orange-ish ends...

It's him.

The ginger was back to fighting. Toya had a dragon, the ginger was fighting that. The pink girl was fighting KAITO. Toya runs to try and finish him off, but I use my powers to teleport to tsukasa.

"DON'T HURT HIM!!" I yell at Toya. I was holding Tsukasa, who was still passed out. "LEAVE HIM ALONE! PLEASE!" I kept pleading for him not to be hurt. "What the hell? You're on our side!" He shouted angrily. "Leave. Him. Alone." A furious look appeared on my face. I got ready to blast Toya with my powers. His eyes widened at the sight, and he then ran away. "I gotta get you to your room..." I teleport us to his room. I lay him on his bed.

Wait... what's he gonna do when he realizes, his childhood friend was the one who hurt him? That his childhood best friend was the one that caused the pain? And he caused him to pass out? I try not to worry, and wait for him to get up. I put my hair down and fix it a bit. I just hope he wakes up soon.

After a few hours, he starts opening his eyes. "Tsukasa! Tsukasa!"

Tsukasas POV:
I Open my eyes to someone calling me. "Tsukasa! Tsukasa!" I didn't recognize the voice. I open my eyes to see a purple and blue haired man. I didn't recognize him... how did he know my name?

Wait.

Oh my god.

Is that Rui?

"R...Rui?" I whispered. "TSUKASA!" He grabbed me and hugged me. Oh my god... I haven't seen him in forever. "I'm so glad you remembered me, Tsukasa. I missed you so much." I could hear him start to tear up. "I'm so sorry for hurting you!" It was him that did this? "I'm so, so sorry..." he started to cry more. "What... happened? Why... are you here?" I asked, still weak. "Me and my trio attacked you guys, and I hurt you..." he hugged me tighter. "I... I love you Tsukasa, I'm sorry..." I sit up. "I love you too..."

"Agh..." my body still hurt. "I'll be right back." He said. He teleported somewhere. After a minute he came back with bandages. He put the bandage on all my cuts and scrapes. "Does that feel a bit better?" He asked. "Yes..." I reply. He lays down and we cuddle. I cant believe I fell in love with my childhood friend, but here I am.

---------