14 - ruikasa

A
An au thingy
Rui looks like his colorfest card and akito looks like his close game offline card
I MIGHT JUST MIGHT WRITE WRITE AN AKIKASA VERSION
Angst? And fluff

--------

Tsukasas pov:
This way is so creepy, why did they say this path was faster. It's just a big a forest. I'm hoping that they weren't lying.
It's dark out, I can barely see anything. I hear something following behind. I stop and look at around. I hear them get closer and closer. I turn around to see a guy with orange hair. He grabbed me. I started screaming for help and crying, but everything went black.

Ruis pov:
I start running when I hear screaming. I'm hoping akitos not causing anything again. I run closer to see what's going on. Akito was taking a guy with blonde hair and a light blue outfit on. I run towards Akito and kick him down. I grab the blonde haired. He must've fainted.

"WHAT THE FUCK AKITO?!" I yell. I don't get why he does stuff like this. He runs away without word. I carry the blonde boy over to my house, which was deep in the woods, completely hidden. I bring him upstairs and lay him on my bed. I change into Pjs and go to my bed. I fall asleep.

Tsukasas pov:
"Ow..." I groaned. Everything hurt. I could barely get up. I tried not to move because it hurt whenever I did.
Another guy was next to me. He had purple hair and blue hair streaks. He also had this weird mark on his face. I tried getting up, but... "GAH!" I cover my mouth. It hurt so bad. "Hey, are you ok?" I look over to see the guy. He gets up and runs to his bathroom. He comes back out with bandages.he has me sit up. I was tearing up due to the pain. He takes off my shirt. I don't mind. I knew he was trying to help. He wraps the bandages around my arms. There were a few spots on my chest and back that he covered up. He helps me put them back on and rolls up my pants. I had a few scars, but not as bad as my arms and legs. He wraps bandages around those cuts.
"Is that better?" He asks.
"Yes..." I reply.
It's still around 5 in the morning, I was still tired. He went to go put everything away but I fell back asleep quickly.

Ruis pov:
I finished putting everything away, and the blonde was already asleep. I go to lay down. He moves closer to me. I blush. He cuddles up against me. "Huh... what's going on...?"i think to myself, continuing to blush. He was in pain. Should I just let him then? I decide to let him sleep like this. I wrap my arms around him and fall asleep.

Morning

I get up at around 8:30. The blonde was still sleeping. Was he that tired? How? But to my surprise, he wakes up a minute later. He looks at the position we're in and blushes. He gets up. "Thank you..." he says. "Well, we haven't introduced ourselves. I'm Rui. What's your name?" I ask.
"Im tsukasa tenma." He replies. He looks so cute right now. Wait why am I thinking this... am I crushing on him already? Come on, it's already been a day. I start to talk to get my mind off of it. "Hey, I wanted to say, please be careful around here. Akitos probably gonna come for you. But if you want, I'll stay with you." I said. He takes a deep breath.

"Can you stay with me? Please..." he asks. "Of course." I answer. We lay there for a while. I'm always gonna protect him, I promise. "Hey, could we stay at my house for a bit please?" He asks me. "Sure, but we gotta be careful, ok? I don't want anyone else trying to hurt you." I said.

We head out. I'm constantly looking around, trying to make sure no one's coming. We make it to his house eventually and he opens the door. "Well, here we are." He says. I walk in. His house looks really nice. But it looks like he was alone. I felt bad. I look at him and blush a bit. WAIT FUCK. WHY AM I BLUSHING?? WE JUST MET! CALM DOWN RUI! I panic a bit but calm down after a few seconds. We stayed with each other.

A few days have passed and we really got to know each other. I couldn't deny it anymore. I had a crush on this guy. And we only met because Akito was attacking him. But I loved him so much. Everything about him was perfect. His hair, his face, his personality... Everything. I loved him so much. WAIT QUIT RANTING RUI!! THIS ISN'T THE TIME!! Me and Tsukasa we're gonna go out later... should I confess? The thought stayed in my mind.
You know what, I'm gonna confess.
Tsukasa finished getting ready and walked out of his closet. We stand up and get ready to leave.
Tsukasa told me he was taking me to a theme park. Since it's my first time out of the woods, he wanted me to explore. We've been going to places non stop for the past few days. We've been to malls, stores, parks, beaches, you name it, we've probably been. I was really lost in thought so when I looked back up, we had made it. I read the sign. "Phoenix Wonderland"... I look to see a lot of kids, Ferris wheels, roller coasters, normal theme park things. We get our tickets and walk in. I look around the place. It was huge. I look around more now that I have a better view of what's going on. There was a lot more than I thought there would be. Me and Tsukasa sat down for a moment. I used the opportunity.
"Hey tsukasa?" I say. I start to feel worried. What if he doesn't like me back? I try to calm myself down.
"Yes?" He responds. I take a deep breath...
"Tsukasa, we've known each other for a few days already. But I've enjoyed it. We've done a lot together. Throughout this time I started getting these feelings, like I start getting really happy when I look at you, and everything you do just makes me happy. Honestly, I love you tsukasa. Will you be my boyfriend?" FUCK DID I OVERTALK? I panic in silence.
"Rui, I've felt the same way about you. Everything we do together just makes me feel happy and safe. I would love to be your boyfriend."
I look around quickly before pulling him over to me and kissing him. It was short but I loved it. I loved this moment. I want to stay with him.
We stay at the park for a few more hours and leave after. Tsukasa was tired. We get back to his house. We head upstairs. We both get ready for bed. Tsukasa laid down. I finish and lay down next to him. I look at him and start talking. "I love you tsukasa." I said. We cuddle. I love him so much, I love everything about him. Im so happy we're dating. I'll make sure to take to care of him, and treat him greatly. He starts closing his eyes. "Good night tsukasa. I love you." I whisper, he's eventually asleep.

---------

I attempted to write a long chapter?? Real?? (1244 words)
I'm writing a Ruikasa fanfic btw, like no oneshots an actual FF😋