45 - Akirui

Angst and fluff
--------

Akitos pov:
Me and ena got into a fight last night.

"PLEASE, JUST LET ME HELP YOU!!!" I yelled.

I just wanted to know what's wrong. She was crying when I walked in.

"NO!! I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP!!!" She replied.
"I JUST WANNA MAKE SURE YOU'RE OKAY!!!" I shouted back.
"WELL GUESS WHAT?? I DON'T CARE!! I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP, SO STOP ACTING LIKE IT!! LEAVE ME ALONE!! I HATE YOU!!"

Those words broke me. She really does hate me, doesn't she...?

Before I left for school, I saw Ena in the living room. We refused to talk to each other. I grabbed my bag and left for school.

My boyfriend, Rui, greets me when I get there.
"Hi Akito!!" He greets with enthusiasm.
"...Hi." I replied. I didn't wanna talk to anyone, even him. I walked to class, looking at the floor the whole way.

I haven't been able to focus on anything. I could only think about what ena had said to me. The teachers kept calling me out. I kept hearing "Shinonome, pay attention!" It was definitely difficult. Soon, school was dismissed, and I walked out.
Rui was waiting outside.
"Hi Aki-"

I couldnt hold back anymore. Every little thing around me pissed me off. I tried to punch Rui but stopped myself before I got too close.
My eyes widen as I realized what I did. "I-I'm sorry..." I whispered. Surprisingly, Rui wasn't mad. "Akito, what happened?" He asks. I hesitate at first, but finally tell him.

"Ena said she hated me last night..." I mumbled. Rui then hugged me tightly. I ended up hugging him back. "Here, let's go to my house." He suggests. "Sure". I reply. We walk to his house.

When I get there, Ena starts texting me like crazy.
"Where are you?"
"Are you at ruis house?"
*8 missed calls from Ena*
"Akito, Respond!"
I ended up replying.
"I'm at Ruis house"
Rui sees what I'm doing. "Who are you texting?" He asks, curiously. "Oh, Ena wants to know where I am." I answer. She then replies.
"Come home! I wanna talk to you!"
I hesitate a bit when she says that. "Ena wants me to come back..." I said. "I can go with you, if you want." He offers. "Sure." I reply. We then walked to my house.

When we get there, Ena's right at the door. "Akito! I'm sorry for saying that!" She hugs me when I open it.
"Uh... It's okay... I guess...?" I reply. I still needed time to forgive her, but after this, it'll probably be soon. "Thank you, Akito!" She replies, she then heads back up to her room. "That's good that she apologized." Rui says. "Yeah. I'm glad she did." I reply. Rui ends up staying at my house, and I'm grateful he did. I'm glad we were able to get this fixed.

-----------

I LIVE
Btw if you've requested something a while ago and I haven't gotten to it lmk

I LIVEBtw if you've requested something a while ago and I haven't gotten to it lmk