28 - Akikasa

HAHA NO CLIFFHANGER
(Part two of last chapter)
I hate cliffhangers and you should too👍
TW: SUICIDE
Angst and fluff

---------

Akitos pov:

I haven't talked to Tsukasa in three days. After that fight, I just couldn't get myself to talk to him. No matter how much, I can't. I regret everything that I said to him.

I was preforming when I get a call. It was his sister?
"Akito!!" She said.
"Yeah?" I reply.
"Tsukasa... he tried to commit suicide. He's in the hospital."

"What...?" I start shaking and crying at those words. She sent me the address of the hospital and room number.

No... please no... what have I done?! He tried to kill himself. It's my fault...
"Hey guys. I have somewhere to go. I have to leave..." I said while crying. I guess everyone else knew. They looked at me understandingly.

I rush out of Weekend Garage and run to the hospital he was at. I almost ran into a few people, but I was able to get past them. I finally get there and Saki, Rui, Emu, and Nene were at the door. "WHAT HAPPENED?!" I yell, crying. "PLEASE, TAKE ME TO HIS ROOM!" I was breaking down at this point. Saki brought me to his room. I walk in there. He seems to be alive. He's covered in bandages, scars, and blood stains. The sight makes me cry even more. "Please... wake up." I whispered. I continued to cry. Saki was there. I looked over at her, she was clearly upset. Everyone who's in- well was in WxS came in the room. They told me about Tsukasa disbanding the group.

I sit right next to him, playing with hair or holding his hand. I didn't get up. Workers tried to get me to but I think they caught on to the fact that I wasn't moving. I look at him, he hasn't woken up. I wonder if he ever will... no. I can't think like that. I gotta stay positive.

A day passes, I've stayed in the room the whole time. I haven't left once. He finally starts to open his eyes... THANK GOD HE'S ALIVE!

Tsukasas pov:
I woke up in a white room. I remember what happened... yeah. I tried killing myself. Well, I'm alive. I get up slightly.

Akito runs up to me and hugs me. I hug him back. He starts crying. "I LOVE YOU TSUKASA! PLEASE DON'T TRY THAT AGAIN!" He continues to cry. "It's alright Akito. Im alive now." I said. He lets go and sits back down. The other members of WxS walk up to me.

"So, is this why you've been so silent lately?" Rui asks. "I guess..." I answer. "Hey, remember. You can always talk to us, ok? We're here for you." He continues. "Ok. Maybe when I get better, we could try preforming again." I offered. They all agreed.

Then saki walked up to me and hugged me. "TSUKASA! WHY?! WHY DID YOU TRY TO DO THAT?" She said crying.
"Im sorry..." i said.
She calms down. "Sorry for yelling. But don't worry. Im always here!" She said proudly.

A few weeks passed, and I'm finally free to leave. I started preforming again, and me and Akito have hung out more. At least I recovered. I don't know what would've happened if I died. At least I'm alive, and everything's gone back to normal.

------------