Prologue: Welcome to the Punishing Chamber

Eloise stood in the middle of the white room. "Since we're all new here, tell us about yourself before you get sent to punishment." the Gamemaster told her. Eloise was in utter fear and stress. "This can't be happening.. I have a life to live.. a family." she yelped. We all stood at the walls watching her suffer from this cowering fear. "M-My name is Eloise Robinson. I'm 23 years old and I'm a Children's Author. I-I love writing books for my nephews and I really wanna get back home and see them." she whimpered. We all looked at her in shock. She was loved and cared for by family and by the world. Why did we vote for her?

A mysterious door had opened behind her. "Enter the Punishing Chamber." a voice said. With great fear, she entered the door waving at us. We didn't know who she was but it's still sad to see her go. We were able to see everything clearly. She was in a room with many giant toy blocks. I was able to tell that this was to be representing the passion she felt for children. There were many ropes and other items in the room. I noticed a lot of wiring across the room. This was her end.

Punishment Time: Eloise Robinson (F, 23)

Eloise POV:

A 10 minute timer starts as I enter the room. I was completely clueless as to what was going on. "This was meant to be my punishment, correct? Why are there toys and books?" Suddenly, there was a loud bang, sounding like thunder. "It couldn't be. I'm terrified of thunder and lightning. I now see that all the executions are based on who we are and our greatest fear. They want us to overcome it. I will do that."  The room grew cold. A pipe of water busted and started to fill the room. I was shaking in fear. The water grew closer to my ankles. I rushed to a nearby giant ABC block and climbed upon it. There was a latch on the ceiling that I needed to get to before I perished. I jumped from block to block, shelf to shelf; but I wasn't even close to the latch at all.

Suddenly, the sprinklers went off and the room started to flash. Loud noises of thunder and lightning began to strike. The air in the room was heavy. As if I was in the middle of a storm. The fans blew big gusts of air across the room. I was slipping, crying, and screaming. I was going to die. 'I can't allow myself to do this. Why did I even join this damn game?' I'm close to the hatch, but I see a lock. I was unsure of what to do until I looked below me. The key. It was at the very bottom of the room where I started. It was too far down to go back. I'm not that very good at swimming. The water continued to rise. I gave up and decided to use all my womanly strength to open the latch.

But at that moment, I heard something else snap. It was a wire. The sparking wire hit the water and reached my area. I was finished. This was the end of my story as a Children's Author. I could feel the shock through my body. That was the last of my breath.