Chapter 6: Part 10

As Célestine prepared to take her final bow, she began to speak, her voice carrying a hint of vulnerability that hadn't been present before. "Before all of this, I had a life. A life filled with simple pleasures and quiet joys. I loved flowers, their delicate beauty, and the way they could brighten even the darkest days." Her revelation brought an unexpected dimension to the room, as the group, still skeptical, listened to the woman behind the orchestrator of their torment speak of a past life. Célestine continued, her words a mixture of remorse and reflection, "I never intended for it to escalate to this point. The power, the control—it consumed me. I lost sight of the person I once was." Jago, Xavion, and I exchanged glances, uncertain of how to interpret this unexpected confession. Célestine's voice softened as she delved into the details of her past life, a life that seemed like a distant memory in the midst of the sadistic game she had created.

"I used to spend hours in a garden, tending to my flowers. It was my sanctuary, a place where the chaos of the world couldn't reach me. But I became entangled in the pursuit of something more, something beyond the simplicity I once cherished," she confessed, a tinge of regret coloring her words. With an air of finality, Célestine announced, "It's time for me to take my final bow." She raised a hand in a hesitant wave, the room still holding its collective breath. As she stepped backward, a previously unnoticed trapdoor opened beneath her, revealing a deep hole. Célestine, her gaze fixed on the group one last time, descended into the darkness. The silence in the room was broken only by the echoes of her departure. The group, now alone, exchanged uncertain glances.

Célestine's Final Bow: The Floral Finale

Célestine, known for her mesmerizing performances and love for flowers, finds herself in a whimsical garden filled with vibrant and exotic flora. The air is filled with the sweet scent of blooming flowers, creating an enchanting atmosphere. The stage is set for a dramatic performance that she could never have anticipated. The host appears as the curtain rises, announcing the commencement of the execution with a wicked grin. Célestine stands in the center of the garden, surrounded by a breathtaking array of flowers. Unbeknownst to her, the flora conceals a dark secret. The ground beneath her feet begins to shift, and massive petals rise, forming a colossal flower. The petals open to reveal a giant, carnivorous plant with razor-sharp thorns. Célestine, realizing the danger, attempts to flee, but the garden's flora seems to conspire against her. As she runs, the flowers release pollen that induces drowsiness. Célestine stumbles, her movements becoming sluggish. The petals of the colossal flower close in on her, creating a cage of thorns. The host watches with sadistic glee as the drama unfolds. Suddenly, the ground beneath her gives way, and she falls into a dark pit. The pit is filled with a surreal, otherworldly liquid that dissolves everything it touches. Célestine struggles to stay afloat, her screams drowned out by the ominous sounds of the garden. As she desperately tries to escape, the carnivorous plant lowers its massive petals into the pit, reaching for her. The thorns on the petals pierce through the liquid, creating a deadly obstacle for the trapped Célestine. In a final act of despair, the carnivorous plant engulfs her, and the pit begins to glow with an eerie light. The once vibrant garden withers away, leaving only a desolate and lifeless landscape. The host, satisfied with the gruesome spectacle, declares the execution conclusion.