Chapter 5: Part 3

Prior to entering the maze, the host distributed a snack to each of the two groups. There were a total of two entrances available for each team. After putting on blindfolds, we had already ventured into the maze.

Team #1 P.O.V: (Xavion/Renfrew)

Xavion sat on the floor and didn't move an inch. Renfrew was looking around, despite not even being able to see. "Xavi! Where are you?" he asked. "Don't call me that. I'm on the floor. Just chillin'." Xavion told him. "Why?" Renfrew asked. "I'm tired. There's no time limit so I'll just sit here until i think of a safe way to get us out of here. Sounds good?" Xavion explained. "Yeah. I'll join ya. But what about the other team?" Renfrew asked him. "This maze is huge. They'll need time to think as well. I'm heading off to sleep right here. Don't go anywhere." Xavion laid back and went straight to sleep."

Team #2 P.O.V: (Kichirou/Leo)

Kichirou was shaking in fear. He didn't want to be here. "This maze is too big. We'll never make it out!" he screamed. "If you keep panicking, we just might not!" I yelled at him. "We need to make a quick exit. The host said that we may be here for a few days so get comfortable. We should start by following the walls." I made a plan with Kichirou. "Yeah but what if we fall into the holes in the ground?" he asked me. "One of us should crawl and stick their hand out on the floor and the other one walks along the walls so we can exit." I said. "That sounds very smart. So, you do have some brains." Kichirou joked around with me. I sighed and shook my head. "Hey. If one of us doesn't make it, we'll tell stories to our grand-kids, promise?" Kichirou laughed. "Dude. We're not that old. And we're probably not going to get that old if we just stand around. Let's get moving. I'll walk the walls and you will crawl." I told him. "Ugh. Fine." Kichirou got down on all fours and stretched his hands out like a cat. "Stay in front of me." I said. Kichirou got in front of me and we began to walk the maze.

Outer Team P.O.V: (Micheal/Morgan/Mariella & Jago/Jale/Céleste)

Since the other members of the teams weren't a part of the challenge, they got to do whatever they wanted until the challenge ended. Team 1 (Micheal/Morgan/Mariella) and Team 2 (Jago/Jale/Céleste) were enjoying themselves at a pool party, hosted by the host of course. While their teammates were having a hard time in the maze, they had a great time bonding through swimming, eating, and laughing. Beneath an umbrella, Micheal and Mariella enjoyed their company. At the Tiki Bar, Morgan was delighting in a refreshing Piña Colada cocktail. Jago and Jale spent their time enjoying themselves in the pool. Jale attempted to escape while Jago playfully sprayed water in her direction. Céleste, completely dry, sat next to the pool with her feet immersed in the water. "Jago, stop!" Jale screamed. "Fine. I'm getting tired anyway." Jago got out of the pool and lay on his towel in the sun. Jale got out of the pool as well.