After The Chaos: Xavion

After liberating himself from the orchestrated nightmare created by Célestine, Xavion returned to his opulent life. The gates of his family's mansion opened wide to welcome him back. The polished marble floors, grand chandeliers, and luxurious furnishings stood as a stark contrast to the fabricated struggles and hardships he endured in the sadistic game.

As he walked through the familiar corridors, memories of the twisted game lingered but were quickly overshadowed by the reality of his affluent surroundings. The house staff greeted him with genuine smiles, unaware of the orchestrated chaos he had faced.

Xavion's return was met with a celebration befitting his wealthy background. A lavish feast was prepared, and the expansive gardens hosted a gathering of friends and family who believed he had been away on some unexplained absence.

His parents, adorned in the finest attire, embraced him with pride and relief. The facade of his life had returned to the carefully curated perfection that masked the trials and tribulations he had faced in Célestine's game.

In the midst of the opulence, Xavion grappled with the surreal dichotomy between the fabricated struggles he endured and the genuine affluence surrounding him. The truth of his wealth, his family, and the life he returned to became a testament to the stark contrast between the manipulated reality and the authenticity that awaited him beyond Célestine's twisted narrative.