Chapter 18

Chapter 18, 018

    ◎On the eve of fleeing◎

    Everyone bowed their heads and kept silent, not even daring to catch their breath.

    "Tch." The man with the scar sneered, and then the knife slammed on the heavy iron door, "Who untied the rope for you?" "

    Bang bang——" Two loud bangs echoed in the small warehouse.

    The person who bit the rope first rolled his eyes, then pointed at the middle-aged woman who called the man with the scar on purpose, and said loudly, "It's her!" "She untied the rope for us!

    " !"

    The middle-aged woman's face turned pale, and she immediately became flustered, "Nonsense! You're talking nonsense! It's clearly you who solved it!"

    With the first person to accuse, those behind will naturally follow suit The middle-aged woman who accused the whistleblower: "She was the

    one who unlocked it! I     can

    testify!"

Many people came out to testify, and the middle-aged woman panicked.

    She originally thought that after reporting on these people, maybe Scar Man and the others would let her go because she helped them.

    Now these guys jumped out one by one to slander her.

    She never expected that she would be bitten back.

    Seeing that I am about to jump into the Yellow River, I can't wash it off.

    She had no choice but to throw herself in front of the scarred man, crying with snot and tears, looking miserable, "Little brother, believe me! I'm the one who reported them to run away! I'm on your side, please!" Please let me go!"

    "I have seniors and subordinates—"

    the crying words came to an abrupt end.

    Everyone looked up suddenly, and saw the man with the scar raised his leg impatiently and kicked heavily in the direction of the middle-aged woman.

    That strong foot made everyone feel pain when they heard it.

    That kick just hit her abdomen, and the next second she felt the severe pain, she flew out lightly, and then fell heavily to the ground with her face on the ground.

    Immediately, there was no pain anywhere in his body.

    She couldn't help yelling "Ouch, Ouch".

    The man with the scar bent down and flicked the ash on the upper of his shoe, his eyes were as sharp as a knife, and he scanned everyone in the warehouse one by one.

    He said slowly: "Don't try to play any tricks, we have a lot of brothers outside, believe it or not, you can't run even a step out of this door." There are quite a lot of

    people.

    There are also a few wooden bins.

    Lu Lu recalled the scene he saw when he came here, his expression was gloomy.

    "And you!" The man with the scar walked over quickly, picked up the man who first accused the middle-aged woman, pushed him against the wall, strangled his neck, and hung his feet in the air.

    The man's face gradually turned pale, his feet dangling in the air couldn't help struggling, and he slapped the scarred man's neck-choking hand vigorously with both hands.