Chapter 33

Chapter 33, 033

    ◎Canned fruit◎

    Hearing this, Lu Lu saw the 8,000-square-meter open-air parking lot that Yang Feng and the others were talking about through the gap in the fence in front of him.

    At a glance, you can't see the other side of the parking lot.

    There was an opening wide for two people at the iron fence in front, and the cut railing above was missing.

    Yang Feng took the lead through this temporary entrance, and explained with some embarrassment: "This is the exit we made yesterday. The front exit is a bit far from here, so everyone just opened a small opening here." Seeing Lu Lu staring

    at The empty railing looked thoughtful, Yang Feng quickly added: "We took back the cut iron railing."

    Who knows if it will be used in the future.

    What's more, the sharp and hard railings could have been used as weapons to ensure that one stab would be accurate.

    Visually observing that there were many zombies wandering in the parking lot, Lu Lu drew out his knife and bent down to pass through the two-person-wide entrance.

    Yang Feng concentrated his attention, and the condensed soil thorn pierced the head of a zombie in front of him, and the zombie fell limply to the ground.

    He stirred his muddy brain, and said in a relaxed tone: "The exit and entrance of this parking lot are blocked by something. Ordinary zombies can't get in. Although there are quite a few zombies inside, most of them are trapped in the car.

    " As long as we don't open the door of the driver's seat, the zombies won't be able to get out."

    No wonder they were able to get the cans from here yesterday and went back safe and sound, without encountering level 2 zombies.

    The zombies here are trapped in the car, unable to connect with each other, how can they evolve to level 2 zombies by eating their companions.

    There are not many zombies in the parking lot, Yang Feng doesn't need to accumulate experience points, but Lu Lu does.

    She took a step forward and cut off the head of the zombie who was caught off guard from behind the truck, "I'll lead the way, you show the way."

    You don't need to use your hands, which just saves physical exertion, and you can eat less when you go back. Yang Feng touched his nose and silently followed Lu Lu to pick up crystal nuclei.

    [There is a supply point within 500 meters ahead]

    "Turn left in front of that black commercial vehicle."

    "Turn right here."

    "Go straight."

    The parking lot was going around, and it was difficult to discern the direction. Fortunately, Yang Feng thought of this yesterday. When I went back, I asked Luo Wen to make some marks with the pink beads of her clothes along the way.

    The two walked along the pink beads left behind.

    Not long after, three large trucks parked in the corner of the parking lot came into view. The anthropomorphic images of fruits were sprayed on the carriages.

    Yang Feng pointed to the three trucks, "There."

    "The one on the far left is canned yellow peaches and strawberries, the one in the middle is canned pineapples and pears, and the one on the far right is canned hawthorn and assorted foods." "We only