Chapter 93

Chapter 93, 093

    ◎Read but not returned ◎

    The hospital beds are tight, and there are three survivors lying in ward 202 alone.

    When Lu Lu entered, the three of them were still in a coma, and the things they carried were placed on the table on the left side of the door.

    Xu He didn't know, so he followed in. He only saw Lu Lu looking down at the survivors' belongings. He didn't dare to disturb Lu Lu, but followed her obediently to see if he could help.

    Lu Lu frowned and finished looking through the things on this side. After leaving the ward of 202, he turned around and entered the opposite ward of 201, continuing to repeat the operation in the previous ward.

    Standing at the door, Xu He could vaguely hear her mouth opening and closing, as if she was counting, "Black... white... red..." "

    Blue... green... purple..."

    "Black ..."

    After going through the ward on the first floor, Lu Lu rushed to the upstairs ward non-stop. Xu He, who wanted to go upstairs with him, was temporarily called away by the nurse.

    Even without the little tail to follow, Lu Lu's figure is still rushing through each ward of the hospital, stepping on bright or dark lights, very busy.

    After seeing the wards on the highest floor, Lu Lu already had a rough idea.

    Although most of the survivors' clothes are mainly black, there are also some survivors whose clothes have nothing to do with black at all.

    And only one color, identical to the large, conspicuous patches of color that 99.8 percent of the survivors wore when they were attacked—

    all survivors, without exception, had either on their jackets or pants or hats. Large patches of red color.

    The position of the red color block is different, and the position of the survivor's wound is also different.

    The monster's attack seems to deliberately avoid the area of ​​the body where the red color block is located.

    So the color that Faceless is afraid of is red!

    As soon as this idea appeared in Lu Lu's mind, she immediately opened the panel and sent a message to the building administrator and security, informing them to inform the residents of the news immediately.

    It was only later that the news was made public in the player channel.

    [Player No. 102: The color that the faceless man is afraid of should be red. ]

    [Player No. 15: It's red! 】

    One second after sending the message, player No. 15 saw the message that was sent two or three seconds earlier than him.

    He blinked slowly, and the information recorded on his game panel could not help appearing in his brain——

    [No. 15 landlord: ××××]

    [Global ranking: 1]

    [Building: Level 11]

    [Building upgrade progress: 79% ]

    Player No. 15: ... Who is the number one? Hey!

    The two messages were almost sent out from the front and back, and the two players who were suspected to be big shots both got the same result.