Chapter 43

Chapter 43, 043

    ◎One more◎

    After thinking about this, Lu Lu couldn't help but frowned.

    Gannan's death was his own fault, and she had obtained all his property by accident, and thus accidentally discovered this hidden shortcut.

    Once other players discover this shortcut, the situation will get out of hand.

    Hopefully not too many players have discovered this shortcut yet.

    Thinking of this, Lu Lu sighed.

    At this time, Zhao Liang had already left in a daze, and there was no one else in the small villa except her.

    She directly opened the panel and set the entry condition of [Only you can enter] for the small villa. This place is more suitable for long-term living than the library. It is fully furnished and the space is small, but it can guarantee absolute privacy and security.

    Return to the main interface, only to see that the information on the board has also changed.

    [Builder No. 102: Lu Lu]

    [Global Ranking: 61]

    [Building: Level 2]

    [Building Upgrade Progress: 100% [Need to manually upgrade to Level 3]]

    [Ability: Level 2]

    [Ability Unlock Progress: 49 %]

    [Experience value: 302 points]

    [Lucky value: 85]

    [Daily gift package: opened]

    [Mall: opened]

    [Property: opened]

    [Warehouse: opened]

    [Customer service: opened]

    Ten years ago When several trucks drove into the building with supplies, Lu Lu deliberately opened the panel to check the progress of the building's upgrade. He thought the progress bar could reach 100%, but it stopped at 99% and refused to increase it any further.

    After adding 3 buildings and thousands of residents, it has now become 100% and can be upgraded to level 3.

    I don't know what kind of new building you will get after upgrading.

    Lu Lu clicked on upgrade.

    After a while, a message popped up, [The upgrade is complete, please click here to draw the upgrade reward].

    The screen jumps and turns into a small gift box the size of a palm. The lid on the top jumps twice from time to time, as if urging her to open it quickly to draw rewards.

    Lu Lu lightly poked the little gift box's body.

    [Congratulations on getting the botanical garden × 1]

    [The new building [Botanical Garden] will be completed in 6 hours, please pay attention to check it]

    The botanical garden she dreamed of is finally drawn out, plus the building's original [land gain status], now You can try to expand the scale of farmland planting.

    Returning to the main interface, the progress bar of the building is still stuck at 100%, urging her to continue to upgrade to level 4.

    Sure enough, these three buildings and supplies completely accelerated her upgrade progress, directly from level 2 to level 4.