Chapter 39

Chapter 39, 039

    ◎Don't be afraid, I

    drove the truck at the beginning of ◎ to the open space in front of the building and stopped slowly.     Before it came to a complete stop, the door of the passenger seat was opened unexpectedly, and a young boy jumped out of it. He rushed into the first floor of the building in a hurry, shouting

    : "Auntie Ye!"

Ye Yunxin didn't have time to untie the apron around her waist, with a lot of flour still stuck to her hands, she hurried out of the building and asked him, "Little Zou, what's wrong?"

    The boy named Xiao Zou gasped while holding his knees, and couldn't help but gesture with his hands while talking anxiously, "Zhou Zheng...he...he won't come back...those idiots...have to stay...to accompany him He..."

    Xiao Zou just moved to the base yesterday, because he and Zhou Zheng are about the same age, so they have gotten closer these two days.

    The "group of idiots" in his mouth should refer to Zhou Zheng's companions.

    Hearing this, Ye Yunxin raised her head and glanced at the people who got off the truck one after another. Indeed, there were not many familiar faces, and none of those young people showed up.

    She couldn't help frowning, "What's going on? Why is this kid Zhou Zheng refusing to come back?" "

    I don't know exactly what happened, anyway, it was Zhou Zheng who was bitten!

    " With a sudden tug in his heart, that child Zhou Zheng was bitten?

    "How could he be bitten? Isn't Zhou Zheng a supernatural being?"

    Xiao Zou shook his head, "I don't know either."

    He was busy dealing with the zombies near the truck when he heard a scream. Zhou Zheng squeezed his wrist with a painful expression, the bruised and purple tooth marks on his wrist were clearly visible, and the wound was dripping with blood.

    In front of Zhou Zheng was a zombie child whose head had been stabbed through. Beside the zombie child was a middle-aged woman with black and white hair crying on the ground.     "He refused to come back. I persuaded the remaining group of people, but they refused to listen." Xiao Zou was so anxious that he was about to cry, he could only rush back to rescue the soldiers, " What about

    Aunt Ye?"

Seeing so many living beings become zombies together with Zhou Zheng? Will Zhou Zheng really turn into a zombie?

    Thinking that his former companion would turn into a zombie, Xiao Zou couldn't help closing his eyes in pain.

    "Where are they? I have to find them." Ye Yunxin frowned, as if she was about to take off her apron.

    "Aunt Ye, I'll go." Lu Lu stepped out from the crowd and stopped Ye Yunxin who was hurrying. As soon as Ye Yunxin saw her appear, her worried and anxious heart instantly settled down.

    Lu Lu turned around and asked Xiao Zou: "Can you drive?"

    "... Yes."

    Lu Lu nodded, and immediately led him out, speaking very fast, "Take me to find them."

    "Okay. "Xiao Zou responded in one gulp.

    The off-road vehicle was parked near the protective cover of the building. Lu Lu threw the car keys to Xiao Zou, opened the door of the passenger seat and sat in. "How long has it been since Zhou Zheng was bitten?" Although I don't know why this strange sister behaved like