Chapter 74

Chapter 74, 074

    ◎Don’t eat food◎

    After several rounds, Du Fu still lost to Lu Lu. He was accidentally whipped by Lu Lu on the shoulder, the wound was deep enough to see the bone, and the blood of Da Tan soaked the shirt, which looked particularly terrifying and bloody.

    "I can't fight against you alone, but don't forget that this is my territory! The whole building is mine!" Du Fu propped up the floor with one hand, wiped off the blood on his lips, his eyes were dark and vicious , like madness.

    He sank into his dantian, and slowly let go of the words that had been brewing in his heart for a long time and shouted: "Wu——" Unexpectedly,

    when he opened his mouth, Lu Lu narrowed his eyes, and quickly took out a pacifier from his pocket. The speed of covering ears was stuffed into Du Fu's mouth.

    Du Fu: "Ummmmmm—"? ? ?

    Lu Lu clapped his hands, "Don't struggle anymore, this is a game prop [Silent Pacifier], it cost me 200 experience points to buy it, it's precious." She put away her hurt look, smiled

    , "But it's good if it's useful, right?"

    Du Fu dug his fingers in desperately, trying to struggle to get out the pacifier.

    Lu Lu didn't have the evil idea of ​​teasing her opponent. This forbidden speech prop was originally in the shape of a pacifier, and it really didn't have much to do with her bad taste.

    She raised her eyes and looked beyond the railing. Du Fu had more than a dozen buildings. Who knows how many players he killed to get so many buildings? Can he even count them?

    Lu Lu held a lightning whip and slowly approached Du Fu, who was struggling in vain, "You can only repay with your life for the sin you have committed."

    Du Fu's eyes were horrified: "Ummmm..." No, don't...

    he gave up digging out The silent pacifier in his mouth turned into palm-sized fireballs and blasted at Lu Lu, and the attacks were intensive and frequent before he was about to die.

    Lu Lu's light figure broke through the air from the dense fireball attack, and the purple lightning whip wrapped around his neck like a life, forcing him to stand on tiptoe with his strength.

    The feeling of being electrocuted is really uncomfortable.

    Not to mention that the whip gradually tightened, the air in his chest was squeezed, and his face became more and more ugly, as white as powder.

    "Hmm—" A smear of red blood spilled from the corner of his mouth.

    Her eyes were calm, not pity, nor wavering.

    There was only one last breath left in his chest, but at this moment Du Fu's mouth burst into a smile unexpectedly.

    His smile is not the relief and remorse before dying, but the madness and pride of the Jedi's counterattack.

    Lu Lu immediately understood what was hidden under his smile, and she tightened the end of the lightning whip and pulled it towards her, trying to speed up Du Fu's death process.

    "Hahaha——" Du Fu's chest trembled, and he laughed unabashedly.

    Lu Lu only had time to say in his heart: "Not good!

    "

    In the next second, the scene was changed, and the roles of the two were switched. Du Fu became the executioner, and Lu Lu became the fish on the chopping board to be slaughtered.