Chapter 83

Chapter 83, 083

    ◎One update◎

    On the way back to Building 102, Lu Lu absorbed the only level 3 crystal nucleus by the way, and she could clearly feel that the supernatural energy in her body became more pure and abundant.

    The information on the panel has been updated in real time -

    [Builder No. 102: Lu Lu]

    [Global Rank: 10]

    [Building: Level 7]

    [Building Upgrade Progress: 23%]

    [Ability: Level 4]

    [Ability Unlock Progress : 1%]

    [Experience value: 1003]

    [Luck value: 85]

    Just by upgrading the building to level 7, the global ranking has risen to the top ten.

    Lu Lu pinched the center of his brows rather annoyed. If it hadn't been for those two people who bumped into her gun, she should be just an ordinary post-apocalyptic landlord at this time.

    Before the first landlord appears in the end of the world, make sure that your building still exists, so that the luck value will not become negative, and naturally it will not become the primary attack target of dangerous creatures.

    Instead of entering the top ten and becoming a big fat sheep in the eyes of others.

    Now it seems that in order to ensure that Building 102 is not plundered by other players, the most important part is to enhance the overall strength of the building.

    In addition to the ten-man team and the temporary team at hand, a new batch of superhuman teams had to be recruited.

    "Sister Ding Li, I plan to add three teams of supernatural beings. The teams will belong to you and be led and managed by you."

    Lu Lu found Ding Li and directly proposed his plan to her, "Every team of supernatural beings The number of people is about 7 to 9, if you find a good candidate, please come and let me know." "

    At that time, the team should adopt a point system to exchange materials, remember to mention this to them."

    Ding Li was a little surprised at first, but after thinking about it, it is indeed a good thing to have more people who can be used, and there will be people who can help when encountering difficult things in the future.

    As for the point system, it can be regarded as a good way to distribute supplies.

    "Okay, I will discuss and decide who to choose with the other team members."

    "Then it will be hard for Sister Ding Li."

    Ding Li waved her hand indifferently, "What is this? It's just picking people. Compared with the level 3 zombies outside, people are still It's easy to deal with."

    "By the way, Zhang Peisheng said that he felt a strange power fluctuation just now." Ding Li paused, and made a reasonable guess, "Is your power upgraded?" Lu Lu nodded, "Yes,

    4 Level up."

    "Congratulations." Ding Li breathed a sigh of relief, "There are level 4 experts here, so I don't have to worry about no one joining our team."

    While talking, the two had already walked to the side of the new building. A state in which residents other than the landlord are prohibited from entering.