Chapter 77

Chapter 77, 077

    ◎Temporary team◎

    Getting up early in the morning, Lu Lu habitually opened the panel to check the situation of Building 102——

    [Builder of Building 102: Lu Lu]

    [Global ranking: 17]

    [Building: Level 6]

    [Building upgrade progress: 100%]

    [ Need to manually upgrade to level 7]

    [Ability: Level 3]

    [Ability unlocking progress: 89%]

    [Experience value: 727]

    [Luck value: 85]

    Since liJia raised the building level to level 5, the building upgrade progress bar has been going down. The rate of increase gradually slows down, like a bottomless pit, no matter how much material and population are filled in, it can't make it go up.

    Before Du Fu's No. 56 building was annexed, the building upgrade progress bar was originally 56%.

    After annexing Du Fu's building, the materials in warehouse No. 56 were merged into Lu Lu's warehouse, and the residents of the building were also managed by Lu Lu.

    Therefore, yesterday evening, the building upgrade progress bar had risen to 99%, and it was just a step away from reaching level 7. Lu Lu waited patiently, until this morning, the progress bar slowly rose to 100%, and finally it was full.

    She took a bite of the pancake, pressed her finger on the panel and clicked the upgrade.

    After the upgrade, not long after, two new messages popped up to remind her -

    [Congratulations! You have obtained [9 floors] Hospital × 1]

    [The new building will appear within the jurisdiction of the landlord in six hours, please pay attention to check it]

    Seeing the name of the new building, Lu Lu's eyebrows twitched.

    This is a rare thing in the last days, but I don't know if there are any important things such as medical equipment and medical supplies left in the hospital assigned to her by the game.

    If it was newly built like the first China World Trade Center she got, with nothing in it, then the hospital would be useless and useless.

    "Six hours later..."

    Rubbing his chin, Lu Lu decisively locked the new building [hospital], prohibiting anyone except the landlord from entering or leaving.

    Everything has to be seen by her before she can draw a conclusion.

    Taking advantage of his free time, Lu Lu opened the panel and counted the number of buildings within his territory.

    Received 14 buildings from Du Fu, plus the 3 buildings looted from Gannan.

    She herself raised the building to level 7. There should have been 7 buildings, but the 6th building was used by her to turn on the temperature adjustment function of the protective cover, which resulted in a situation where there were only 6 buildings in the 7th level building.

    After some additions and subtractions, there are now 23 buildings in Building 102, which is comparable in size to a community, but the population is far less than that of a normal community.

    Thinking of this, she adjusted the panel interface to the [property] section, sorted by loyalty and familiarity, and set up two new administrators and twelve new security guards.