Chapter 56

Chapter 56, 056

    ◎Preparing manpower◎

    Pei Yi'an thought that the first time he heard that there were sufficient supplies in the warehouse of the base, whether it was the base director or the landlord, no matter how calm and restrained they were, they would inadvertently show interest.

    So after he finished speaking, he fixed his eyes on Lu Lu who was facing him, silently observing the changes in her face.

    The young and mysterious building owner of No. 102 smiled, gently lifted his ears and hair, and said calmly, "I think, when Captain Pei chose to reveal to me that there is a warehouse in the base, you have already lost everything." All the bargaining chips in the negotiation."

    "At least for me, this deal is over."

    When she raised her eyes, she cast her gaze on Pei Yi'an, and returned his sharp gaze.

    In some insignificant things, the rose allows a beautiful, vulnerable side to be revealed. When it comes to survival and trading, roses must show off their hard spikes to repel intruders.

    The chattering voices of the residents came from outside the window, they were cleaning up the corpses of the previous zombies. Through the huge floor-to-ceiling windows of the villa, one can clearly see the gray sky covered with thick fog outside, and the dark clouds are constantly rolling and stirring above people's heads.

    Inside the villa, a slit was exposed through the heavy curtains, and the bleak sunlight leaked in. The two people in the room sat silently to each other, and the atmosphere was dignified.

    After a while, Pei Yi'an was the first to be defeated. He smiled wryly and said, "I knew you landlords are not that simple." It was

    not easy to escort the survivors from the base to the building safely, and another team was damaged during the process. Two supernatural beings, and one supernatural being on his side was seriously injured.

    The team members have tried their best. With an exhausted team like him, let alone the warehouse inside the base, I am afraid that they can't even enter the outside of the base.

    If they directly recruited supernatural beings to go to the base together in the building, they escaped in a tight time frame and could not waste a single second. They only packed up some of the supplies hastily, and handed over a small part when they entered the building. Even the supernatural beings couldn't be recruited, so returning to the base like this was like going to die.

    If he used the materials in the base warehouse to make a big deal for the supernatural beings, his conscience prevented him from making such a choice. He could neither guarantee that this scattered team could enter the base smoothly, nor could he guarantee that everyone would escape unscathed.

    But Pei Yi'an's trip was not for the supplies in the warehouse.

    "Maybe you have props or abilities to help you determine the location of the warehouse, but the warehouse is too large, and it will take time for you to find the entrance. It seems that staying too long in a base that has been overrun by zombies is not the right choice." The youth faded away completely

    . With the full confidence before, she looked at her sincerely, "I can tell you the entrance, and even provide you with the key. All the materials in the warehouse belong to you, and I won't take any." "I only have one request, if you

    meet Other survivors in the base, can

    you help them?" "You don't need to escort them out of the base all the time, you just need to help them when they are dying, and give them a weapon to protect themselves or guide them Come to our partners." If there are survivors in the base...