Chapter 54

Chapter 54, 054

    ◎Safe and sound◎

    However, a rapid scream erupted from the China World Trade Center at this time.

    The female supernatural being was shocked by the sudden increase in the attack speed of the zombie just now. Fortunately, her companion quickly pulled up a wall of earth in front of her, which saved her from being scratched by the zombie's arm.

    "Yes, there are level 2 zombies..." The female supernatural person's lips turned white, her voice trembling slightly, reminding the other companions, "The one in the green skirt is a level 2 zombie.

    " Get up, don't look at them like ordinary zombies like before, Level 2 zombies are confused, so you must be careful.

    "There are also level 2 zombies here!"

    "Level 2 zombies, everyone be careful!"

    The supernatural beings in the crowd discovered level 2 zombies one after another, and the level 2 zombies moved much faster than other zombies, escaping the concentrated fire of supernatural beings several times attack.

    Everyone gritted their teeth and never gave up. The fireball, water column, and earth thorn kept aiming at the target and threw them out, and finally succeeded in killing the three level 2 zombies that were found.

    "Huh—"

    Seeing the last level 2 zombie being dealt with with my own eyes, the ordinary people behind slowly let out a sigh of relief. Facing the level 2 zombies, they couldn't help at all, so they could only work together to clean up the ordinary zombies. Fortunately, it went smoothly Solve it, otherwise it will be troublesome.

    Just when everyone thought they could finally catch their breath, the fence originally used to mark the edge of the protective cover was suddenly knocked over and trampled, and the group of zombies that suddenly appeared from behind the dense forest seemed to be precisely placed, heading towards Guomao at the speed of level 2 zombies. The building is here.

    No, they are level 2 zombies! A dense group, there are at least twenty or thirty here!

    You must know that these level 1 abilities have never seen such a large group of level 2 zombies!

    The faces of the supernatural beings turned pale immediately, and hurriedly urged loudly: "Build an earth wall, build an earth wall!"

    The earth wall can still block, and if it can block for a while, even if it only blocks for a few seconds, then their chances of winning will be greater.

    The archers standing in front of the windows on the second floor swished and fired several wooden crossbows/arrows, a total of more than a dozen crossbows/arrows, before hitting a level 2 zombie.

    Rao, they also felt the pressure in front of them. The sweat in their palms wet the wooden crossbow, soaking the color of the wooden crossbow even deeper.

    The China World Trade Center is the closest to the dense forest where the level 2 zombies appeared. The level 2 zombies attacked the China World Trade Center first. Everyone's face turned pale and their foreheads were sweating. Everyone gritted their teeth and persisted.

    Boom!

    After a loud noise, the first batch of level 2 zombies instantly turned into charred corpses and fell down. Everyone froze for a moment, looking outside over the earth wall that was about to collapse.

    I saw a petite and nimble figure shuttling through the group of level 2 zombies, holding a silver ax in his hand, the black mucus on the edge of the knife was ticking down, and the speed of raising his hand to attack was almost faster than that of the level 2 zombies. Afterimage.