Chapter 76

Chapter 76, 076

    ◎Returning safely ◎

    The security guard carried the child and gradually left. Lu Lu looked up to confirm the direction, and led No. 1 to the original direction of Building 102.

    Others couldn't see No. 1, so Lu Lu followed No. 1 by his side. But before she got close to the building, she stopped coldly: "No. 1, you go back."

    No. 1 tilted his head, as if he didn't understand her request.

    Lu Lu pressed his eyebrows distressedly, didn't No. 1 feel something wrong? His body below the waist has become transparent and disappeared!

    If you indulge him and let him follow, I'm afraid he will completely become a transparent person or die directly in a short time, even her life-related one will die.

    She stood in the open space where people came and went and stared at No. 1. Although No. 1's face was blank, she felt that he must be staring at her now.

    Passers-by couldn't see No. 1, and saw her standing alone in the middle of the road staring in a daze, and kindly approached her to remind her: "Little girl, come back to your senses, stand in the middle of the road and be careful not to be hit by someone." My pet No. 1 is occasionally disobedient

    , Lu Lu was depressed, and couldn't explain to the kind passers-by that there was a transparent person in front of her, so she responded, "I'm leaving now."

    Leading the ignorant No. 1 to the corner, she pinched her eyebrows and sighed, patiently reasoning with No. 1: "If you don't go back to the warehouse, you will disappear completely, and you will never see me again. "

    It was said that the pale pink halo of No. 1's body was instantly covered with a layer of dark gray, as if he had fallen into deep fear and reluctance.

    Seeing No. 1's appearance, Lu Lu knew that he would listen to her and return to the warehouse obediently. She couldn't help comforting her softly, "Hey, go back first and come out at night." No. 1 bowed his head, acquiescing to her

    statement , the next second, Lu Lu only felt that her fingertips were slightly hooked, she raised her head in astonishment, and saw the familiar eyebrows and eyes again in a trance when the figure of No. 1 disappeared.

    She shook her head to wake up and looked over again. The face of No. 1 seemed to be mosaiced, blurred for a second, and then returned to a blank state, and soon disappeared in front of her eyes.

    Looking at the last grid in the panel warehouse, there is already a quiet white shadow sitting cross-legged on the damp stone platform.

    Lu Lu watched a few more times worriedly, and after confirming that the lower body of No. 1 reappeared, he slowly let go of his hanging heart.

    She thought in her heart that she would ask No. 1 to come out at night to see if he would continue to become transparent.

    Thinking of this, she raised her foot and continued walking.

    When she got near the small villa, she saw a crowd of people surrounded her small villa in front of the gate, so tight that even a fly could not fly in.

    She was a little confused for a moment.

    When I pushed through the crowd and walked towards the gate of the villa, I heard whispers in the crowd: "It's been a long time... people haven't come back, what should I do?

    " Just like that, he disappeared for no reason..."

    "By the way, we are gathered here, when will we set off to find someone?"