Chapter 87

Chapter 87, 087

    ◎Big Sheep◎

    "He will be the most powerful contender for the title of No. 1 landlord in the last days."

    After speaking in one breath, Lu Xiao suddenly realized whether his tone just now was too serious, and he might even be careless Discredit the image of Zuoyou.

    He hurriedly added, trying to restore his friend's image, "Of course, Zuo You is not the kind of villain you think, you don't have to be careful of him using dirty tricks, he is not the kind of person who will do whatever it takes to win." "What I meant

    before Yes, he is very strong both in intelligence and in strength, so don't underestimate him."

    After speaking, he looked up and saw Lu Lu was drooping his eyes, lost in thought.

    Lu Xiao couldn't help but began to reflect on whether his evaluation of Zuo You would bring too much pressure to his own sister, he tried to remedy it, "Our Lu family has always been very powerful, your brother, I have confidence in you. From the beginning to the end ,

    he was busy talking alone, and the corners of Lu Lu's mouth could not help but bend as he tried to balance the two bowls of water.

    She smiled, "Brother, I just put forward a hypothesis."

    Lu Xiao was stunned: "Ah? Then do you want to be the number one landlord?"

    "No." Lu Lu said decisively, she After a pause, he added: "At least I don't have any ideas right now."

    "If you give up the player's qualification or the building is destroyed, the player's luck value will drop to a negative value, and then he will become the primary target of all dangerous creatures in this world." She spread

    out Spreading hands, "In order not to become such a hapless person, I have to let Building 102 develop, but the goal is not to be the number one building owner."

    Even becoming the number one building owner in the end of the world can realize one of her wishes.

    Before Lu Xiao appeared, she might have thought about that title, but now that she and Lu Xiao are both living well in this world, those little thoughts will naturally disappear.

    Lu Xiao had mixed feelings, half of which was sighing at his sister Xianyu's attitude, and the other half was more of peace of mind.

    If Lu Lu didn't take the initiative to participate in the competition, she would naturally not cause too much trouble for herself, so she would be safer.

    The brothers and sisters met for the first time in this world, and they carefully separated all the problems and talked about them in detail.

    Lu Xiao felt very relieved, "Tsk, how do you say that, my family has a younger sister who has just grown up, Lu Xiaolu, it seems that you don't need your brother at all now.

    "

    Just in time, there was a knock on the door of the small villa.

    Lu Lu stood up and opened the door.

    I saw Yu Huanhuan raised her small face and said to her with crooked eyebrows: "Sister Lu, the fresh vegetables you want have been picked, do you want to take them to the guests now?" "Where are the guests now     ?

    "

Blinking back: "I was visiting the free trade market, I saw it when I passed by."

    Hearing Yu Huanhuan's reply, Lu Xiao stood up, and there were some slight movements in the living room because of this.