Chapter 23

Chapter 23, 023

    ◎Hare's Nest◎

    The farming team waved their hoes obediently and worked hard.

    The garden was bare except for a patch of weeds, and the ground was divided into four parts of uneven size by paths paved with stones.

    That is four farmlands.

    Lu Lu thought that three of them could be used to grow sweet potato seedlings, and the remaining one could be used to grow some chicken feathers that are easy to feed.

    Several people are still working hard to dig the soil, trying to make the upper layer of sandy soil as soft as possible to facilitate the later growth of crops.

    "Xiao Lu, are you...preparing to grow vegetables?" Uncle Fang saw a few people busy here from a distance, so he couldn't help but come over and take a look.

    Lu Lu nodded: "I'm going to let them grow some sweet potatoes and feather vegetables here."

    Uncle Fang touched his nose and asked curiously, "It seems that you are going to plant the soil directly after digging it?"

    " Yes." Lu Lu replied.

    "Ah, ah." Uncle Fang sighed several times, then shook his head in disapproval, "That's not okay, Xiao Lu."

    Lu Lu:?

    "When planting sweet potatoes, you have to dig a high ridge and dig a hole before you can bury the seedlings. You just jumped a step and entered the digging hole to bury the seedlings." Uncle Fang said a lot, and finally couldn't help

    himself He rolled up his trouser legs, took off his shoes, and went barefoot into the farmland, "I still have to teach you."

    He consciously yelled, "Xiao Xu, come here, give me your hoe, and I'll show you a sample. "

    Xu He, who had never done farm work, immediately obediently handed over the hoe to Uncle Fang who was very experienced at first glance.

    Uncle Fang mended the ground one by one along the ground they turned over.

    After a few strokes, a field ridge about 20 cm high appeared soon.

    Uncle Fang is quite satisfied with his results, "See, you have to make riddles like this to grow sweet potatoes."

    He looked around and saw that there was nothing he wanted, so he simply asked Lu Lu, "Xiao Lu, where is the sweet potato seedling you want to plant? Why didn't I see it." "Here." Lu Lu took out two pieces from the space

    . A bundle of sweet potato sprouts and a packet of featherweed seeds.

    Uncle Fang took the sweet potato seedlings, turned them left and right, without raising his head, "Huanhuan give me some water."

    Yu Huanhuan first looked up, seeing that Lu Lu acquiesced to Uncle Fang's approach, then put it in the water bottle Pass some water to Uncle Fang.

    Uncle Fang sprinkled a handful of water on the surface of the sweet potato seedlings, and then raised his head to direct the three members of the farming team: "Come on, come on, the three of you dig holes along this field ridge, and the distance between the holes should be kept at About 20 centimeters."

    "Too dense is not good for sweet potatoes, and too sparse is a waste of land." The

    ignorant three obediently followed Uncle Fang's instructions.

    Uncle Fang watched them dig a few holes, and nodded in satisfaction when he saw that the distance was about 20 centimeters, "That's right, it's that far.