Chapter 91

Chapter 91, 091

    ◎Familiarity◎

    Looking at the monster briefly, Lu Lu felt familiar unconsciously.

    The monster's face only stayed in the gap for a second. It didn't leave the grass to continue attacking the injured humans. It just watched the human world quietly through the gap, like a serious and careful observer.

    If the monster doesn't take half a step out of the grass, does it dare or can't?

    Before she could finish thinking, the flashlight suddenly turned off, and the world she was in was briefly plunged into darkness.

    "God, what happened here?"

    "The injury is so serious, is the person still alive?"

    Seemingly aware of no danger, the crowd of onlookers followed closely behind, and the noise and light returned.

    Lu Lu's gaze stayed on the mutant plant jungle outside the safe area of ​​the protective cover for a moment, the gap disappeared, and the grass returned to silence.

    The survivor had already fallen into a brief coma due to excessive blood loss at this time, Lu Lu took out a piece of fabric from the space, and quickly bandaged the cut of his arm.

    Without raising her head, she said, "Someone help me and help take the person to the hospital in the building." The

    medical team entered the hospital in the evening, and the person probably hasn't left yet, so they have time to treat the wound.

    Two volunteered young people quickly walked out of the crowd, and they helped to send the unconscious survivor to the hospital for treatment.

    Lu Lu got up, and the clothes were inevitably stained with blood. She didn't pay attention to these insignificant details, but immediately condensed the lightning whip and held it in her hand.

    She turned her head, "Stay farther away."

    As soon as the words fell, everyone who realized what she was going to do stepped back two meters.

    The man with the severed hand had clearly escaped from the grass that covered his head, and there must be unknown danger hidden in the grass.

    Thinking of the man's torn arm, everyone shuddered unconsciously. The methods were cruel and too bloody.

    Lu Lu approached the place where the gap had appeared, stretched out his hand and slowly pushed away the layers of weeds.

    Night, silent.

    Everyone, hold your breath and concentrate.

    With the light of the flashlight, each of them could see clearly, and there was nothing strange in the grass.

    Only the bright buds waiting to bloom and the black insect eggs covering the grass stems.

    Even though they didn't even see the shadow of the monster, everyone present felt an inexplicable feeling of fear in their hearts.

    Lu Lu pursed his lips unwillingly, and continued to walk forward. As his body gradually sank into the dense jungle, his vision became increasingly dim.

    When her back disappeared into the grass, her eyes also adapted to the darkness, and she could clearly see the outline of things in front of her in the dark night.

    The weed stems and leaves gently swept across the cheeks, and the coolness of the cold night permeated every inch of the exposed skin of the body.