Chapter 24

Chapter 24, 024

    ◎Roasted sweet potatoes ◎

    Lu Lu clicked on [Farmland Monitoring].

    [Farmland No. 1]

    [Soil [Fertile/Bad]: Fertile]

    [Crop Density [0-100]: 76]

    [Water Content [Moist/Dry]: Wet]

    [Crop [Harvestable/Immature]: Immature]

    She squatted down, stretched out her hand and gently fiddled with the dying sweet potato seedlings on the edge of the field.

    The growth period of sweet potatoes is about 3 months, and the growth period of chicken feathers is relatively short, only about 30 days.

    With the blessing of [Land Gain Status], the output speed is three times that of the original, that is to say, the sweet potatoes planted in the farmland of the building can be harvested in about 30 days, and the chicken feathers, which have a short growth period, can be harvested in 10 days. reward.

    Usually sweet potato leaves can be picked once a week, but now at three times the output speed, it is estimated that they can be picked once every two or three days.

    Sweet potato leaves were picked on the 3rd day, sweet potato leaves were picked on the 6th day, sweet potato leaves were picked on the 9th day, and chicken feathers were picked on the 10th day.

    Lu Lu planned the harvesting time clearly.

    In the next period of time, Building 102 will soon be able to supply fresh vegetables to residents.

    After observing the conditions of the farmland, Lu Lu returned to the first floor of the building contentedly.

    It was late at night, and people couldn't see their fingers. They lit small bonfires one after another, gathered around the bonfire and buried themselves in cooking, chatting and laughing.

    "Little Lu." The blazing bonfire dyed Ye Yunxin's smiling face a warm orange red, and she waved to Lu Lu, "Come."

    Lu Lu went over.

    A circle of people sat around the bonfire in front of Ye Yunxin, Xu He, Yu Huanhuan and others were also there.

    Everyone's eyes were fixed on the silver-gray lump buried under the fire, their eyes were shining brightly, and it seemed that their saliva was about to drip to the ground.

    As soon as Lu Lu approached, he could smell the aroma of roasted sweet potatoes.

    The taste is sweet and fragrant, quite attractive.

    Her stomach growled at the right time.

    "Come on, Xiao Lu, this is yours." Ye Yunxin pulled out a palm-sized roasted sweet potato from under the fire, and she gently pushed aside the tin foil wrapped outside, revealing a bright yellow and plump sweet potato.

    This is the largest of the baked sweet potatoes.

    Ye Yunxin ignored everyone's greedy eyes, and directly handed the biggest roasted sweet potato to Lu Lu, telling her, "The roasted sweet potato tastes better when it's hot." Lu Lu gently tore open the outer skin of the sweet potato with his fair fingers, revealing the

    inside Golden-yellow, sweet-smelling sweet potatoes.

    She took a bite lightly, the outside was charred and the inside was tender, sweet and delicious.