chapter 1 accident

BOOM another big explosion after another me lo'ak an neteyam are being spotters which mean we spot bogies and we call them in from a safe distance as we always do.

But to day was different.

"Dude we have to get down there" said lo'ak as he saw the train reck.

"No way dad will skin us" said neteyam I was holding on to his weast since I was here to make sure they didn't do anything that would get them killed.

"Come on don't be a wuss" said lo'ak as he flew down.
Lo'ak get back here you ahh" neteyam said then fly down to where lo'ak is as I hold on tight to his waste.

Lo'ak let's out a war cry as he grabs a gun that he got and starts to point it as the sky

Me and neteyam land and he helps me of the ikran and we run up to lo'ak.

"Bro you don't even know how to use it"
Said neteyam "yes I do dad taught me" lo'ak said

Just as the to are arguing I look up at the sky to see a big misses heading straight for us i grab neteyam arm and point to the sky to show him

He instantly grabbed me and pushed lo'ak but it was to late we had been hit and we're thrown across the battel field I landed on my head instantly being knocked unconscious.

Jake here's all of this and starts running up to lo'ak "hey boy you ok" he said look at him for any injuries he breaths a breath of relief but starts to panic once he realise he can't see neteyam or ava "get the he'll out of here" is the last thing he says just as he see lo'ak get onto his ikran and fly towards home

He then started to shout for the other to panic in his voice for the fear that they might be dead his worst fear is confirmed once he see blood and he thinks the worst.

He then see a blue figure start to move and he quickly realised this is neteyam he then runs over to them and see his son hovering over ava body neteyam then looks up to his his dad "dad help me" he see tears leave his son eyes and his heart just brakes.

Jake moves over to the girl and checkes her palus she is still breathing "she is ok son just unconscious get back on you ikran and go to your grandmother she will know what to do" "ok" neteyam says with a shakey voice.

Neteyam gets back on to his ikran and flys back home as he jumps of he runs straight to his grandmother's tent "grandmother please help she's unconscious" "lie her down I know what to do" "fall In" just as he here's his father's voice he knows he has to leave his love and his heart
Hurts to even think about that but he has to.

"You guys are spotters you spot bogies and you call them in from a distance jesus I let you three fly a mission and you disobey direct orders"

"Sir it was my fault" neteyam says taking the blame for his brother once again.

"I don't think so you have to stop taking the hit for this nuckel head" jake sad giving lo'ak a stare he had always hated.

"Kiri tuk can you please go help your grandmother with the wounded" jake said not liking the fact that his daughter's had to hear there brothers get shorted at.

"My brother is wounded" kiri said holding neteyam back that now had a large scar that had now started to bleed

"Go please take tuk go with her " jack warned the to girls

"Sir I take full responsibility" neteyam said

"Yeah you do cuz your the older brother you got to act like it" hearing that neteyam felt weak due to the fact he is a warrior and he didn't protect his mate from getting hurt.

"Ma jack your son is actually bleeding" neytiri had to point out to Jack who was to busy scolding him to see.

"Mother it's fine" neteyam says the pain not being as bad as the pain he feels in his heart for his mate.

"Fine go go your dismissed" jake said but not being done with lo'ak.

One neteyam is done being scolding by his father he rushed to the tent to see ava lying there looking as beautiful as ever

"Is she ok" he ask his heart full of worry "I have done everything I can she needs to rest you need to get patched up though" his grandmother says.

"Ok" he says as he gose s to sit down so he can get treated by his grandmother

"Oww oww " his siblings laugh at his owww.

The stinging from the treatment hurting his scar

"I would use yanderoot" kiri said picking it up to put on neteyam scar.

"Oh you would and who is tskiac. The grandmother challenged kiri.

"You are grandmother move you are grandmother but yanderoot is better it sting less. Kiri says putting some on his scar.

Netayam hated all of his siblings here judging him but his only concern was his love ava her skin being a littel blue like it Always was when she slept he knew she hated it but he loved that and he loves her he looks down at her hand wich has 5 fingers on it just like lo'ak she hated this it mad her feel like a human which she never liked to be compared to but neteyam saw her as no diffrent he saw her as a navi which she truly feels like she is even if she didn't look like one he still loves her as the way she is.

Out side of the tent by a fire neytiri see jake sitting down fixing a gun she slowly walked up to him.

"The kids look up to you and try to be like you" she says showing no lies

"You are verry hard on them" she says knowing how harsh he can be sometimes.

"I'm sopost to be I'm there father. He says knowing he can be harsh but just wanting them to be safe

"This is not a squad this is a family" she says wanting him to listen to her.

Jake slowly puts his head down and says "I thought we lost them " he says having tears in his eyes.

Neytiri see this and gives jake a hug knowing how he always fears for the children safety.

This was the first chapter of my story I hope you liked it I will be trying to post a new chapter every Sunday if not Monday but make sure to vote and if you liked this story and want to see more add it to your library and tell your friends and family about this and add a comment about your fav bit of the story kind regards me.