chapter 18 future

Ayr'ite pov/dream of the future.

Having a lot of kids is a lot of work but after a while me and neteyam got use to it but we still felt like we needed time to are self's.

"Kids its time for bed," I say and all of them let put a whine.

"But mum I'm 16 I should be able to go to bed when ever I want," Tommy complained.

"I still had a bed time when I was your age Tommy and you should listen to your mother," neteyam said he always sounded so much like jake when ever he would scold are kids.

Speaking of jake he had just walked into are hut he was here to take care of the kids mostly Tommy he was a lot like lo'ak he would sneek out a lot.

"Hey my favourite grandkids," jake said opening up his arms for the kids to run into.

"Grandad jake," all of the kids said As they ran up to him in a big hug.

"How are you kids doing," jake asked them.

"They are doing good father just not going to bed when they should be," neteyam said looking at them.

"Well thats not good you guys need to listen to your parents and go to bed," jake told them.

They all huffed and went to go sleep on there mats.

"Thanks for doing this jake we really needed it," I say going up to him.

"No problem go have fun," he said now sitting down.

I knew as soon as we left he would start telling the kids story like he always did they would as him about his life as a human and all that stuff they were verry interested in it.

As me and neteyam leave we go put into the forest and Call are ikran mines name is miveey'ite.

As we start flying into the sky looking over having are amazing date night wich we had very rarely since jake was sometimes busy and we didn't always trust Tommy to be alone with the rest of them.

And we go to are spot and talk and cuddle for hours on end.

As we get back we see jake and all of are kids sleeping soundly as we go to lie down and sleep one big happy family.

Slowly opening my eyes to the sound of waves crashing agest each other and by a faint voice calling my name.

"Ayr'ite," said the voice in the distance.

I Slowly sit up to see neteyam runny over to me and I look up at the sky it is morning I slept here last night.

"There you are I was looking for you all night," he said now lieing down next to me.

As soon as he sits down I bust into tears and hugg him and he instantly hugged me back.

"Hey hey what's wrong" he asked rubbing small circles into my back.

"She will never see me as one of you,"I say my hands falling into my lap.

"Who are you talking about," he said looking at me.

"Your mum she doesn't see me as a sully all she see me as is the ugly human girl you knocked up," I say my tears still falling.

"Hey don't you ever say those words ever again you are so much more then that you are not an ugly human you are beautiful na'vi and you are not just some girl I knocked up you are my mate that I love and see," he finishes.

After hereing this I start to cry more and cling onto him as if he Is my life line.

"You are a sully and I will keep on reminding you of that till the day I die if I have to," he adds.

"Come on let's go home and we can get some verry much needed sleep," he said standing up giving me his hand as we walk back to the hut and lie down with his hand on my belly at his touch the twins move inside recognising the hand of there father.

And I fall asleep with my littel family being the only thing on my mind.

Picture of miveey'ite