chapter 7 family

Neteyam's pov
It was hard having to move to a new place leaving my home and my people but I still had my family.

And soon I would have a little family of my own me Ayr'ite and are baby's.

I was the first one to wake up this morning with my hand on Ayr'ite stomach that now was starting to grow a cute small baby bump.

I was verry happy since today is sully family day when we just spend the hole day together as a family.

Soon after I felt Ayr'ite start to ster in her sleep and then her big green eyes where staring at me and I couldn't help but to kiss her cute plumb lips.

"Good morning baby," I say with a sleepy voice.

"Morning,"Ayr'ite replies rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

"Do you know what today is," I asked.

"Yes sully family day," she said with a frown.

"What's wrong," I ask putter her to sit in my lap.

" it's just today I mean I know you think of me as a sully but I don't feel like I am one," she says sadness in her voice.

"Hey you are one of us and I will keep on reminding you of that until the day I day ok," I say with truth.

She just smiled and started to kiss me wich I gladly returned.

We here giggel and look over to find tuk wide awake giggling at us.

Soon after this the rest of the family woke up and we all had breakfast wich consisted of fish stew Ayr'ite favourite.

As we all sat eating in silent wich was verry peaceful lo'ak of all people had to break the silence with one question that mad everyone stop eating.

"So big bro how does it fell that you knocked up someone.

Everyone stops eating as they all look over at up.

"I would not like to answer this question in front of everyone," I say hopeing that this conversation can just end.

I see my mother giving Ayr'ite a death glare wich she then looks up to my mother and looks down and stops eating.

I hate how my mother does not like her but she is my mate and the mother to her grandchildren I hope sooner or later my mother sees her as one of us a sully.

We went the day swimming on are ilu and Mother and father on the worrier Mount.

And Ayr'ite was behind me as tuk was behind on kiri ilu as lo'ak was by himself looking at all of the different corals and fishes I started to fell like this was my new home.

We  ended of the day with a walk be the sore as we looked up at the sky as it started to turn dark sigeling it was soon going to be eclipse so we started to walk home.

Me and Ayr'ite were still awake as everyone slept peaceful.

"You know about lo'ak question form to day about how you fell about the fact that you knocked me up," she says and I knod showing that I'm listening.

"How do you feel about it," she says finishing her sentence.

I didn't really know how to reply to this.

"Well I am verry happy I have always dreamed of having a family with you yes I would of preferred if it had happened when we are older but I don't regret a thing," I finish of my sentence with a kiss on her lips as I dream of the first day we met.

I will soon in a couple of chapter write how they met and that but for now enjoy this thanks and don't forget to vote see you tomorrow for chapter 8.