chapter 11 outcast

Ayr'ite pov
After family day I had been feeling really down neteyam has tried his best to cheer me up it hasn't worked so kiri asked me if I wanted to go out with her and I eminently aggred wanting to get fresh air and time away from everyone else.

So here we are now with kiri looking into the water and me playing with the sand close by as I look up to see Aonung and some other reef boys walk to wards kiri.

"Bro what's she doing" one of the boys say.

"She not doing anything she just looking at the sand" Aonung replied.

Kiri get up to look at boys as she says "huh what did you say" she asks.

"Are you some kind of freak" Aonung asked waving his hands.

"He asked if you were a freak" one of the boys replied.

"No" kiri replied starting to walk away.

"Are you sure" Aonung says now following kiri.

"I mean you are not even true navi I mean look at these hands I mean look at them," Aonung says grabbing kiri hands.

I hated this I stood up and grabbed Aonung arm pulling him away from kiri.

"Leave her alone" I say.

"Oh you just because you changed your name and that you look like one of us dose not mean you are one of us you are still one of them" Aoung says with venom in his throat.

Hearing those words come out of his mouth made me think about all those times that I was picked on back in the forest and neteyam had to all ways come to the rescue because I could not stand up for myself and it looks like that was going to happen again.

"Hey back of fish lips," lo'ak says walking up to us.

"Oh another 4 fingered freak" Aonung says looking at lo'ak.

"Look at his littel baby tail" one of them says pulling at his tail.

They all start pulling at it as lo'ak tries to push them off him.

"Don't touch me" lo'ak says pushing them back.

"Leave us alone" kiri says looking at all of them.

In the distance neteyam comes out of the water and pushed Aonung back as it got silent.

" you hurd what she said leave them alone" neteyam says

"Oh big brother comming" the boys sentence was cut short due to Aonung hand being held up in silent.

"Back off now" neteyam says pushing
Aonung back with his finger.

Aonung puts his hand up in serender stepping back a littel.

"Smart choice and from now on I need  you  to respect my sister and mate" neteyam finishes.

One of the boys hisses has we start to walk away and kiri sticks her tongue out at them as I feel neteyam hand on my back as a way of him comforting me.

"There all freakes the hole family especially that that girl she's the freaky of them all," I hear Aonung says but we carry on walking as upon hearing this lo'ak stops in his tracks.

"Lo'ak, " neteyam says in a warning tone knowing that his will do something stupid.

  "I got this bro," lo'ak says walking up to the boys.

" look I know this hand is funny" he says wiggling his pinky "I'm a freak alien right but it can do something really cool first I ball it up real tight like this then," and before we know it lo'ak punches Aonung in the face and he falles to to ground.