chapter 23 birth

Neteyam's pov

When I saw Ayr'ite hunched over in pain I had feared the worst that someone had happened to the twins when Ayr'ite said the baby's were coming I had a wave of shoke hit me.

I wasn't sure I would be the best father but I would try my best to be.

I hate seeing Ayr'ite in pain it physically hurt my to now see her face scrunched up in pain knowing that I could not stop it.

"It's ok baby very soon we will have are beautiful twins in are arms," I say trying to calm her down by holding her hand in mine.

"It hurts ma neteyam," she said tears streaming down her face.

It broke my heart knowing she is in pain and I could do nothing to stop it.

Ronal walks over to us and says that it is time.

I can feel Ayr'ite heart beat quicken by hereing this.

"Don't worry it will be ok baby," I say holding her hand tighter to shoe that I am still here and I'm not going anywhere.

"Ok I'm ready," Ayr'ite said with a nod.

After a couple minutes later.

We are now lieing down together with are beautiful twins.

"Wow I can't believe we made them," I say tears falling onto my cheek.

"I know do you want to bring everyone in," Ayr'ite asked and I nod my head.

"You guys can come in now," I say as my family starts rushing in.

"Wow they are so small and cute," tuk said pocking there cheeks.

"They are beautiful son," my dad said with the biggest smile I have ever seen.

"So what are there names," kiri asked.

Me and Ayr'ite look at each other and say there names at the same time.

"Sylwanin and Tommy," we say at the same time.

It's quite for a few seconds but then is filled with tears from my parents I know that they really loved there siblings and it was sad they died young so we named them after them.

"Can I hold him," my brother asked.

I was still scared that I would drop them cuz they are so small but I nod my head and hand my brother Tommy.

"Wow he looks a lot like you bro," lo'ak said with smile.

"I know," I say looking at my son.

Son a word I didn't think I would say until I was much older but here I am saying it I'm a father.

"Can I hold Sylwanin," my mum asked with tears in her eyes holding her arms out.

Ayr'ite instantly nods her head handing her over.

My mother looks at her in awe as she is the spitting image of Ayr'ite.

"She looks a lot like you," my mother says looking up at Ayr'ite.

"I know," Ayr'ite says pocking Sylwanin cheeks as she giggel and everyone says aww.

"Ok it's getting late and I'm sure the twins and Ayr'ite need some sleep," I say grabbing Tommy from lo'ak arms and putting him in his cot wich Ayr'ite dose the same.

Everyone leaves and it is just me and Ayr'ite all alone.

After the baby's were born we were moved to are own hut it doesn't have much but we will move everything in it tomorrow.

"Go to sleep baby you have had a very hard day,"I say pulling her down to sleep she accepts it and lies down closing her eyes.

While I get to work on making the twins song cords as I put the very first bead onto each of them for there birth.