chapter 10 findings

This chapter is to make up for how bad chapter 9 was this is going to be a jake pov and its how him and neytiri found Ayr'ite hope you enjoy.

Jake's pov
We hoped onto are ikran as we flew through the night sky with all different stars no new ones tho which was good since it meant there where no new sky people coming for us.

After a bit of flying we landed far in the forest were no one comes so it was a remote area all to are self as we lay down together staring up at the stars as neytiri lies on my cheast eyes closed tight.

I look up to see a new star no it can't be I think I lean up to get a better look in this movement neytiri wakes up and looks at the sky to and it confirms my worst fear they are back we start to see it get closer to us as we run to take cover .

We see the ship land and sky people get out one of them holding a blanket something was wrapped in it we couldn't see what it was though we see them put it onto the ground as thay get back onto the ship and fly back.

We were verry confused why would they just leave with out destroying something we had to investigate what they had leaft in case it could be  a threat to are people.

We walked up to it for a loud baby cry came from it I crouched down and moved the blanket to find a baby but not just a normal baby it had the skin of a human but marks like na'vi and ears like us to and a tail with small little fangs.

I had never seen someone like this before so I said the only that had come to mind.

"That's an ugly looking thing isn't it," I asked neytiri not really thinking.

"What is wrong with with it," she asked.

I didn't really know my self so I just guessed.

"I think it's so kind of human navi hybrid," I say looking at her she has stopped crying and now is just looking at me with her big blue eyes with wonder.

"Those people probably experienced on her to make some kind of hybrid but why would they just leave her here," I asked neytiri she probably didn't know the answer and was just as confused as I was.

"I think we should leave it I don't want it amongst are people leave it here," she said.

I felt like neytiri was being to harsh yes I did just call her ugly but I wouldn't leave an innocent baby out here for any animal to come and kill her.

"How about we take her back to the people and ask them if anyone wants to take care of her," I say hopeing she would aggre with me.

"Ok," she nodded.

I pick her up she felt so light in my arms like she had had eaten in forever.

We took her back to the floating rocks to ask are people what do they think we should do with her.

They were all shocked to see something like this I had never seen something like this before they all said that we should send her back to earth but she was to small for a pod so she couldn't be sent back.

We all aggred  that she would stay but that we would all take turns taking care of her.

I had decided to name her ava because when i was a human I said that if I ever had a daughter I would name her ava but since I am now navi it would be weird for a navi to have a human name but since she is part human it should be ok and she could change it when she is older.

Hope you liked this chapter had a lot of fun writing it thanks for reading and don't forget to vote.