chapter 19 the start of it all

Neteyam's pov

When I went outside of the hut to hopeing find Ayr'ite sitting outside of it but I didn't my heart feared the worst I had spent all night looking for her.

When I finally found her she was asleep in a secluded area but ok it broke my heart when she started crying thinking that she wasn't one of us.

But I will make sure to remind her that she is one of us a sully.

Waking up to the feeling of littel feet on my hands I look down to Ayr'ite stomach to see that it's the twins kicking.

Ayr'ite slowly wakes up with a grown.

"Can't you guys let mummy have some sleep," she said looking down at her swollen bump.

"Good morning baby," I say rubbing her bump in small circles.

She looks around the hut before saying
"Where is everyone," she says with a pout.

"I don't know let's have a look," I say grabbing her arm and pulling her up.

We walk around and see a big crowd forming with my father in the middle.
We push past the crowd to see what's going one.

"You tell the tulkun that if they are hit by one of these they are marked for death,"my father tell everyone.

Tonowari tell everyone to tell the tulkun.

I see lo'ak in the distance start to walk away and I just know that he will do something stupid.

So I grab Ayr'ite arm and follow him.

As we get to the hut I see him put a sadel on his ilu.

"No way I am letting you ran out of here baby bro," I say walking up to him Ayr'ite standing behind me.

"I have to warn payakan about the pingers," lo'ak says pointing to the sea.

"No we got to keep your skxawng ass here," I remind him.

"He's outcast there's no one to warn him but me," he  replied.

I put my hand on his head as I say "why do you always make things so hard,".

"No," you mean why can't I be the perfect son like you,"he said shouting I scoff I am the fairest thing from the perfect son I thought.

"The perfect littel soldier yeah well I'm not you," he said raising his voice.

Just as he says this he jumps into the water.

"Come one he's going to payakan," I say jumping into the water and getting on my ilu.

"No your staying here," I say to Ayr'ite as I see her getting into the water.

As we ride up to him I see my sister's and I alert them of what's going on as they start to follow us.

When we ride up to payakan he turns to us and we see he had a tracker stuck to his fin.

We also see the demond ship in the distance we all swing to the tulkun and try to pull it out.

I grab lo'ak's arm and tell him to call dad I look over to see Ayr'ite I scold myself I told her to stay there I knew she wouldn't listen.

"Hurry it's getting closer," Ayr'ite says.

I jump into the water raping the end of the tracker to my ilu to pull it out.

After what feel like forever it comes out and everyone falls into the water with a splash.

I swim up to them and take the tracker to lead them away as I start swimming i look behind me to see Ayr'ite  she following she could get hurt not just her but the baby's as well I would never forgive myself if something happend to them.

As we get far away form the ship I drop the tracker hopeing that they will not find us.