chapter 14 tulkun return

Neteyam's pov

I was so happy that my sister was ok when I saw her sezies underwater I had feared the worst but now that she is ok my mind can't stop thinking about Ayr'ite and how eywa had spoken to her and told her she had a gift.

After everything that had happened yesterday the hut was a mess so we had to clean it up as we were rolling up are sleeping mats a big horn was blown.

As we stepped out side we could see people diving into the water as if there life depended on it.

"What was that," tuk said looking around curiosily.

"What's going on," lo'ak asked the same question.

"The tulkun have returned,"tsireya says as she rides by on her ilu "everybody are brother's and sister's have returned,".

"Come on let's go," I say  grabbing Ayr'ite hand pulling heronto the back of my ilu as we ride.

As we ride we see all different types of tulkun some with marks some big some small.

We even say some baby's riding on baby ilu it was so cute and it made me wonder if are children would be doing that.

I look behind me to Ayr'ite and she has the biggest smile on her face and her eyes are big in wonder and I can't help but to think that she looks so beautiful in this moment.

Next day
Ayr'ite pov

We had noticed that recently lo'ak would go out to see payakan at this moment we still did not really believe him so me Ayr'ite,rotxo,Aonung and tsireya decided to follow him to see if it was true.

Once we get under water we could see payakan and lo'ak.

As lo'ak got under water payakan opened his mouth wide as lo'ak stared to swim inside I could feel neteyam move to swim to him as Aonung and tsireya stopped him and told him to stay as she looked very shocked as I was to.

After this we told Ronal and tonowari about this and they said we had to talk in private as we slowly walked behind them I could tell we were going to get an ear full.

"You aloud this you aloud him to bond with the outcast," Ronal said As we walk in with a descusted face.

"Tsireya you disappoint me daughter," Tonowari said with sadness.

"And you son of a grate warrior you know better," Tonowari said pointing at lo'ak.

"Payakan saved my life sir you don't know him," lo'ak said defending him.

"No lo'ak,"tsireya said not wanting lo'ak to get in trouble.

"Sit," Tonowari said to lo'ak as he slowly sat down.

They sit down as Tonowari looks at us as he shout "sit down," his voice boomed.

"Hear my words boy in the days of the first song tulkun fought amongst themselves for territory and for revenge
But they came to believe no matter how but no matter how justified only brings more killing so all killing was forbidden this is the tulkun way payakan is a killer so he's outcast," Tonowari explained.

"I'm sorry sir but your wrong," lo'ak said confidently.

"Lo'ak you speak to olo'eyktan," neytiri said.

"I know what I," lo'ak doesn't get to finish his sentence as he is cut of by jake saying "that's enough,".

"I know what I know," lo'ak finish his sentence.

Ronal hisses at this a jake comes and says "that's enough I'll deal with this one," he said As he starts to drag lo'ak away.

"He is telling the truth you guys should believe him," I say defending lo'ak.

"A thing like you should not talk back," Ronal said looking at me.

After hereing this I get up and leave as neteyam follows closely behind me once we get close to are tent he grabes my hand to get my attention.

"Hey thanks for sticking up for lo'ak that was verry brave of you Ayr'ite," neteyam says.

"Of course I wasn't going to just sit there as they were being rude to him," I say truthfully.

"I would of said something to its just my dad would of skined me," he replied scratching the back of his neck.

"Hey don't let what she said get to you," he said hopeing it didn'tget to me but is did.

"I'm trying not to it's just the face that she called me one of them not even by my name all anyone see me as is a human," I say as tears start to stream down my face.

Neteyam doesn't say anything he just gives me a hug wich was kind of hard to do since my belly was so big now but it was the one and only thing I needed to fell better.

BTW once I finish writing about everything that happens in the film my story won't end I want to do at least 50 or more chapter's because I lover writing this book.