chapter 21 after it all

Ayr'ite pov
1 month later.

I hated War and the fact that I have had to experience it all my life suck I was hopeing I would never have to let my kids experience some thing like this ever.

I was soon jue to give birth soon so Ronal said that I need to be on bedrest
Since it was very risky  that I could give birth any second wich scared neteyam half to death with that and my powers.

This all caused my a lot of stress wich was not good for the baby's so it was better of that I get the least amount of stress possible.

Neytiri even apologised for always treating me so badly I immediately accepted her apologies  because she was just trying to protect her family and I completely under stand.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by the sound of my husband voice I would never get use to calling him that but I guess I will have to.

"You ok," he said now sitting down next to me rubbing my belly.

I put my hand on his and nod.

"I just hate the fact I have to stay here until the baby comes," I say with a huff.

"Don't worry baby soon enough we will have are beautiful twins in are arms," he said giving me a kiss on my lips.

"Not soon enough sadly," I say looking down at my bump.

"Come on its late let's get some sleep and who knows maybe this time tomorrow we could be going to sleep with are baby's in are arms," he says with hope.

"I hope so," I say snuggle into his cheast dreaming about the future.

Short chapter I know but next one will be longer I promise don't forget to vote and read my other story wich Is a lo'ak one if your into that kind of stuff hope you enjoy this chapter if you did make sure to stay tuned for more.😚