chapter 16 mateing

Ayr'ite pov

Recently I had been feeling wired like some one was watching over me I soon came to realise that it was eywa I wanted to tell neteyam but not with everyone around so I waited until everyone was asleep.

"Hey neteyam are you awake," I ask shacking him slightly.

"Yeah I am," he replied rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"I have to tell you something in private come on," I say as I get into the water and Call an ilu as we start riding away.

We ride up to the coven of ancestors as I get off my ilu and swim to the edge of the cave and sit down with my feet in the water looking down at the glowing tree at the bottom as some fish swim up to me and start sounding my feet.

"So why are we here what did you want to tell me," he asked.

"I feel her neteyam," I say turning my head looking at him.

"Feel who," he asked confused.

"Eywa," I say looking at him.

"I have never felt her before ma neteyam it started the moment I plugged into the tree," I say looking down at the spirit tree below us.

"I don't even know how I'm feeling her ma neteyam I mean I shouldn't be able to I'm not even a true na'vi," I say confused.

"Well I think it's because you have a verry powerful connection to eywa," neteyam said.

I look at him confused what was he talking about me having a powerful connection to eywa that's impossible.

"What do you mean," I say.

"When you changed when norm and max where seeing what was wrong and how you changed norm was saying that the dna you have from the na'vi made you change who ever the person was had a very powerful connection to eywa and that's how you changed," he says.

After hereing him say this I am shocked I have a connection to eywa like no other I did I not know this I should of guessed once I saw eywa when I plugged into the spirit tree.

"I had a dream a couple of day's ago,"I say.

"Mmm you did what was it about," he asked.

"It was us and are future family with all of are kids telling them about how I came to be and explaining the reason for some of them having 5 fingers," I finish off.

"Children how many do we have?" He asked with a smile.

"5," I say with a smile.

"Wow that's a lot," he said putting his hand onto his head.

"I wish I could see what they look like," he said looking down at the fishes swimming at my feet.

"Well you can," I say slowly reaching behind my head and pulling my queue forward.

Neteyam looks at me to see if I'm sure that we should do this and I nod my head moving closer to him as he pulls his forward to.

"Are you sure you Want to do this," he asked.

"Neteyam I'm already pregnant," I say.

"I know I was just making sure," he said just as we connected are queue together.

I had felt a rush of emotions only to realise there his I close my eyes at this strange feeling as I can feel him everything about him I feel and its amazing as my mind start to drift off thinking about the future and are 5 kids.

"Are kids look beautiful baby," he whispers in my ear.

As I start to open my eyes I instantly feel neteyam's lips on my in a passionate kiss as he lies my down as we start to fully make out he suddenly stops.

"Do you want to finishes what we started," he says looking into my eyes.

I nod my head slowly as his lips return to mine as we complete the mateing process.