chapter 4 change

Ava's pov
I was so excited for today I had just woken up with the sun shining bright in to are new home today we are going to be taught on how to swim I was so excited I love getting to learn new things I was the first one to wake up and have breakfast I had to wait for everyone else but I didn't care we saw the reef children jumping into the crystal clear ocean followed by lo'ak and neteyam and now me kiri and tuk as soon as I jump in to the water I could feel that something was not right I started to fell dizzy and I wanted to tell neteyam but he was to far away from me so I then accept the darkness like a warm blanket.

Neteyam's pov

Just as we are all swimming I take a quick look behind me to see where ava is just as I do that my heart stop there she is my ava motionless floating face down in the water.

I swim over to her as fast as I can I bring her up to the surface and swim to shore I lay her down only for her body to start twitching and everyone start gather around me.
"Bro what's wrong with her" I here lo'ak ask over my shoulder I am so worried I don't even know what to say.

Suddenly her hair starts to turn black from its usual blonde colour and at the back of her hair starts to form into a queue and then her hole body starts to change her skin turns fully blue and her nose starts to change into more of a navi one as all of us just stay and whach this happen not knowing what to do her body starts to stop twitching as we all look at her in amazement she looks like one of us now still as beautiful but one of us.

I snap out of my trance as I run back to are mali to try and get help from my father as all of the others run behind me.

"Dad help me" I say running in seeing his shocked face.

"What happen who is this" he asked no even recognised her.

"It's ava" I say laying her down on the ground.

"Don't worry son she will be ok" he says getting his communication device to call norm and max.

2 hours later they arrived and start putting all of these tubes into her arm and it just brakes my heart to see her like this.

"It seems that the dna she has from the navi made this happen to her the navi dna shows that who ever it was had a verry powerful connection to eywa and her going into the water somehow trigger it. After norm says that I am verry confused but I understood some of it she has a verry powerful connection to eywa I'm so happy for her I know this will take some getting used to but I will help her all the way through.

"And the babys" I ask.

"They are ok don't worry" max says.

I breath a breath of relief for that are children are ok.

A littel bit later they leave and I stay close with ava until she wakes up.

My dad walks in and sits in front of me.
"You know she will have to get used to this life" he says look directly at me.

"I know I will help her every step of the way" I say with a smile on my face thinking of all the things we can do now such as mate now that she finally has a queue and I cannot wait for that.

We are interrupted as Ava's eye shoot open.

Yes it's a short chapter for to day but a verry good one I hope soon more people start to read my book but I'll have to wait and be patent.

Here is what ava looks like now