chapter 17 date night

Neteyam's pov

We had finally now fully mated we are one spiritual connected forever we are now husband and wife.

I was so happy I had been wanting to bring it up for ages but I didn't want her to think I was rushing into things we already have children on the way it just felt right for us to mate.

Oh and seeing are 5 kids was amazing they all had a bit of us in then and they all looked so beautiful it was crazy to think that we are having 5 kids especially since it is verry had for a na'vi to have children so the fact that we are going to have 5 and 2 sets of twins is crazy it is most likely because Ayr'ite is half human.

So that dna makes it not as hard I remember when we first found out that it was twin the people at the lab wanted to do experiments on her to find out how it was possible considering they didn't think that she would be able to breed with a na'vi.

But I immediately said no she has been experimented since before she was born and I was not going to let that happen to my children they understood my concern and left it alone.

"What are thinking about ma neteyam," I was pulled out of my thoughts by my mate's sweet voice.

"About the future," I replied playing with her queue wich was still attracted to mine.

"Mmm I think we should get back your dad isn't going to be happy we were put all night," she said looking up at me.

"Yeah sure come on," I say detailing are queue as we get on are ilu to go home.

"Race you there," Ayr'ite said getting onto her ilu and riding away.

"Not fair you started urly," I say as I rive into the water riding up to her as we are neck and neck.

We get up to the surface I was thr first one there.

"Ha I beat you," I say getting off my ilu.

"No fair skxawng I'm pregnant," she replied getting of her ilu with a huff.

I found it so cute when ever she pouted.

"Still come on," I say putting my hand out for her to hold and she accepts.

As we walk closer to are hut I hear my mum say "we must kill this trap him,".

My father was about to say something but was cut of when we walked in.

"Where have you to been you guys were out all night," my father said angry visible on his face.

"We just went out for a littel talk and then we got caught up on something," I say scratching the back of my neck.

"Caught up on what,"my dad asked with a brow raised.

"Ummm mateing," I replied I didn't want to lie plus Ayr'ite is already pregnant so how can they get angry at us we just finished the process.

I could feel Ayr'ite grip on my hand strengthen as she looked down as her ears pined to her head my heart broke seeing this it felt like the time we had told them that Ayr'ite was having baby's all over again.

"Umm Ayr'ite I think we need to speak to are son in private please," my dad said looking at her she nodded her head while looking down as she started to walk out of the hut.

Ayr'ite pov

I had hated the fact I got neteyam in trouble that's why I was pushing us mateing back because I didn't want him to get in trouble but yet it still happened I sit outside of the hut as I can here neytiri saying to neteyam how he shouldn't of mated with a thing like me hereing this I get up and go to a more secluded area and I just cry for everything evan after everything that has happened they still see me as one of them they will never see me as a true na'vi and I understand that I will never be one of them a sully I will forever be an outcast.

I had a lot of fun writing this chapter and I hope you guys enjoy it took a lot of time and hard work make sure to not forget to vote.