chapter 5 reborn

Neteyam's pov

Ava's eyes shot open as mine grew with concern her beautiful eyes looked up at me with confusion as she slowly looked at her hands and the rest of her body that was now blue as her heart beat grew faster my father saw this a decide to leave to give us some privacy.

Ava looked up at me and said "what happened what's wrong with me" tears started to fall down her face.

My heart broke seeing this I just gave her a hug as I whispered sweet nothings into her ear to try and calm her down.

"Don't worry baby there's nothing wrong with you" I say trying to calm her down.

"Then why do I look like this neteyam" she says.

"When you went into the water you had some sort of reaction where the dna from the navi that you had made you change into this". I say hopeing she would understand.

She gives me a confusing look meaning she still dose not understand.

"The navi who's dna you share has a verry powerful connection to eywa so when you went into the water it trigger you to change to look more like a navi" I say and her eyes are now verry big with curiosity.

"So are you saying that I was reborn again and now I am I navi truly". She asked with a big smile on her face.

I smile back as I say "technically yes you are even more now that you have a queue. I point out.

She looks verry confused as she grabs her queue and pulled it over her shoulder at stared at it in shock.

"So I was thinking that now since you look like us you should have navi name but only if you want to" I was worried about asking her this since my father had named her he said that when he was younger that if he ever had a daughter he would name her ava but since he became a nave it would be weird but for ava now since she is reborn she is no longer ava I didn't want to push her into doing this since it might upset my dad but it would be wired for a navi to have a earth name.

I could see her thinking if this was a good Idea or not before she opened her mother to tell me.

"Mm ok" she replied.

"Are you sure I don't want you to do it since I asked.

"No I want to" she said reassuring me.

"So what will you new name be" I ask.

"I was thinking Ayr'ite since it starts with an a and is short like ava". She finishes.

"That's a beautiful name Ayr'ite sully" I finish saying I can see her face scrunch up when I say sully I know she dose not truly feel like she is one of us but she is and I will keep reminding her of that till the day I die.

I Slowly put my hand on her stomach which  has started to grow with a littel bump barely noticeable that grows are baby's Ayr'ite puts her hand on top of mine as we look into each others eye's as I say "I see you Ayr'ite te suli" I say looking directly at her.

She smiled just as she said "I see you to neteyam te suli tsyeyk'iat" my heart swells.

But sadly this special moment had to be rewired by my family all running in and hugging Ayr'ite pushing me out of the way.

"I'm so happy your ok" kiri said letting go of Ayr'ite.

I can see her clear her throat wanting everyone's attention and it works everyone is now quite waiting for her to speak.

"I have decided that now since I have been reborn and now that I am a new person I have changed my name to Ayr'ite" she instantly looks at my father for approval.

And he gives her a big smile saying "that's grate kid".

She smiles at this and all I can think in my head is this is amazing I wish I could take a picture and just like in this moment forever.

Hope you guys liked this chapter cuz I know I did hear's another pic of now Ayr'ite if you didn't see it in the last chapter

Hope you liked it and make sure to vote and leave a comment.