HUNK X (Asthmatic) Reader [P3]

"Bitch Betta 'ave Ma Money!"

"I got nothing!"

"I'm so glad I risked my ass for that punch."

"More like your neck, cuz girl! Ya got nothin' down there."

"Call me assless one more time, you flat earther!"

"Well the Earth may be flat, Girlie, but guess what? My ass isn't!" Nea perked up as she slapped her ass, swaying her hips around humming a melody that sounded more like a full on mockery of Min's shrill accent, who was absolutely fuming.

"So you're telling me you let your neck get 360'd by that punch just for a silly ol' bet." I asked with a stale, indifferent voice, tired and mind-fucked out of my wits, "Min, that's stupid."

"Yeah..."

"Can you hear yourself? Min, that's stupid, crazy, or whatever superficial term you want to give it."

"I got one; I-N-S-A-N-I-T-Y!" Nea spelled deliberately, pushing her face in front of me, her expression both silly and stern at the same time.

Min got up friskily, nudging her playfully, "Spill the tea now."

"I don't, I can't. I like coffee."

"Then spill the coffee."

"I like it, I won't. I pay for it. If only I had it."

"Go ask Ace then." Min said as she flitted around, hanging upon the bulky tree branches playfully, her mood at ease surprisingly even after knowing what had transpired between her and HUNK earlier.

"Nah! Fam, he's a broke bitch now."

"Whatever." Min sighed, "What was that you wanted to tell us earlier? Girl, you won't shut up about the trial having so many things."

"More like so many people."

Min and I both stopped brusquely, our ears on alert. That was an unexpected revelation, and whatever Min was doing, it immediately was devoid of its winsomely charm. Instead, her body became tensed, her footsteps slow and calculated as she approached us and settled down beside me, my heart in my hands as I felt the pulse run wild.

"So many people?"

"Entity seems to like experimenting a lot, and lately it's onto other things." Nea grabbed a nearby dried out stick and started drawing into the muddy ground, "The trials got modified obviously. You see, if a map is, say it is this square and there are these five members in, like this, you see?"

Nea had drawn a perfect square of some 10x10 cm measurement, and inside had randomly put some five dots here and there.

"Yeah, now it is not the same, instead, the map is like twice as big as it was earlier, and now there are ten members inside."

"Ten...members?" I tried to comprehend the scenario, and a frightful challenge seemed to threaten me, a probability I refused to accept immediately, until confirmed and convinced.

"Now we have two killers on patrol with eight members. And yes, double the team-power, double the dread."

"Apparently, it is like more mouths to feed."

"Obviously, we have ten gens to pop."

Min cringed as she shook, "Fuck My Life!"

"Can it be fucked beyond this?" Nea raised a brow, shrugging her shoulders as she expected a comeback, but Min and I were done.

"Well Entity is onto something sick, and here we are." Min sighed, getting up and loitering around, mind wandering off to places.

"We are all drinking that contaminated water so we all gonna rot together, I guess." Nea plopped onto the leafy bed beside me, trying to assess the situation, "Well it comes with the benefit of a bigger team, but then how will you fight against the killers? It comes with a punishment of its own kind, and no one wants to compensate like that."