Lisa Garland X (Killer) (Male) Reader (P1)

Requested by Darkslayer34 ;D

A song fic for Lisa Garland cuz this lady deserves all the love. (Song used is Nirvana's Heart Shaped Box) (Also check out Valley of Wolves and Future Royalty versions.)

~

There was something truly, deviously, beautiful about darkness. So much strength, so much intensity that it concealed everything...it showed nothing. It seemed empty, but with such arduous complexity it had, it was hard to believe.

To me, it felt like that there was more to it than known, than felt. An amalgamation of everything unknown.

This darkness was my savior.

You wouldn't run away from your savior. You would love it, cherish it, care for it. You would remember it, and with love, cling to it.

Then why was it happening, that instead of staying hidden, curled up in its cradle, that I wanted to turn away from it all of the sudden?

Who's whispered echoed in my ears? Who's pain was I craving to end?

She tripped beside the hole in the floor, slipping and twisting her ankle as I grabbed the pesky teen from the generator, causing her to yell so loudly the blonde lady cladded in white and red flinched in terror, stumbling backward and now her feet were dangling in mid-air, wide-eyed, her twisted ankle too pained to carry her anywhere far away after landing.

Adrenaline rushed through my veins, urgently throwing the teen down, who scampered away in fear, while I jolted forward, garbing the lady by her wrist before her grip was lost. She yelped, the looked at me with those wide glassy eyes, which now held an alien emotion.

I swear...I had never felt my body shudder like that before.

She eyes me like a Pisces when I am weak

I've been locked inside your heart-shaped box for weeks

I've been drawn into your magnet tar pit trap

I wish I could eat your cancer when you turn black.

A killer by nature, by instinct, by desire, the alien emotion gnawed at my vision, my decision, and the claws felt so sharp that before I could wrap my head around the purgatory I was going through, my lost vision hardened, as my grip loosened around her lean wrist, causing her to fall down.

She groaned as she tried standing up, her ankle dawning such agony upon her. She stared at me for long, before a call for help brought her back to her senses, and she limped away.

I stood there, watching her intently. An angel in hell was a rare sight to see.

When was the last time I had looked into someone eyes and thought about drowning in it? I was not a romantic by idea, and yet there I was, scourging through my old memories, trying to find some comfort. The idea was itself a beauty to ravish, love brought nothing but pain, but the mere idea was a sensation of damnation, without any satisfaction.

The bubblegum haired teen I had dropped earlier in haste had returned to torment me. She was bound to wreck havoc all around for me daring to even challenge her.

"Insolent child!" I sneered, hitting her hard upon her forehead, partly hoping to knock sense in her. She flopped down onto the floor after having ran me for about a minute or two, tired, and discouraged.

She passed by the dark corners, shivering in terror, her eyes locked onto me. My peripheral visions did enough to let me track her. Blonde, very bright, very pure. She was dressed in white, the serene virginal white defiled by the grubby dark.