Update: 30/07/2023

I have been trying to get back to updating but life here has been very challenging lately. I wanted to drop an announcement to let you all know who have been waiting on me faithfully that I will be closing the requests for now. I don't wish to keep you in dark.

As it is said so, I won't be able to keep the regular update system, but I am not quitting it either. If life gets stable at some point, I will reopen the requests but last week I had this terrible mental breakdown and realized that I have been overburdening myself too much. I have the list of final requests and at some point, I will be updating them as a task to truthfully complete this book. Beyond that, I'm afraid that I won't be able to keep up with the pace. It has been a beautiful journey, it has been fulfilling, but it is also very tiring and life here is demanding my focus and energy more than usual. My family requires my assistance and I have to complete my studies so I can aid my parents before they fall weak.

But I have made a promise to you all and gradually, I will complete it in time. And I am always here to be your faithful reader with all the help and support. Don't be put down with this, this is not a farewell. I request some time, so I can gather my thoughts and peace and work on my final year to finally pay off my family's hard work and take care of them. You are always welcome to drop your ideas and messages. It means a lot to me.

Thank you once again and best of luck with the life ahead. You all got it in you!

Love,
Vinci.