Vittorio Toscano X Reader X The Knight [P2]

"Hey, Boberback! We found your long lost twin!" Bill grunted ruefully at the mention, meanwhile Nea and Meg were rolling onto the grubby ground, holding their pained bellies from all the witching laughs. Not his fault, he absolutely loathed how his name was often made fun of, and he also loathed how much he loved the kids.

"For fuck's sake!" He yelled, taking the silver fox beside him by surprise, "He 'n I look nowhere alike."

"Obviously, cuz he's hot." Nea slurred, a little taken over by the vodka.

"Nay!" Min joined in, throwing her arms around the two drunken women, "That's cyberpunk-ed Geralt of Rivia."

"I ain't headbuttin' with ye', Gamer Lass!" He cursed under his breath, going back to enjoying his smoked up joint, "Ye wan' sum'?"

"I don't know how you use it, but sure. Thank you." Vittorio muttered sheepishly, trying to wrap his head around the words. His sleek accent caught Bill's attention.

"Italian?"

"Yes indeed, Signore." (Sir) He mumbled, "I have a feeling you already know someone to catch my accent so quickly."

"Why not?" Feng called out, wrestling playfully with Nea, "That grizzly dork over there in the hat, you see? That's Ace."

Ace, he repeated mentally. That's the man she mistook him for.

The man of interest had greying silvery hair, and sported a slightly bushier goatee he noted. That didn't suffice though, his charming smirk was still very evident when he peevishly turned to face Feng, then noticing his presence and perking up joyously, tipping his hat and removing his sunglasses, revealing considerably pale shining eyes.

"Bene, come sta, mio ​​buon signore?" (Well, how are you, my good sir?) He asked, dusting his jacket as he stood up to approach the old man, "Quit smoking too much, Bill! You're gonna piss (Y/N) off, she knows you're about to slip."

"This ol' man's made of hard metal, ye' snarky bastard!" He cussed, then broke down in a fit of cough.

A loud yell caused the three men to freeze, making Bill go stern and pale. Hastily, his hand crept past the shadow falling upon him that obscured the view of the cigarette and threw it far away. What a waste of good joint, Ace whined mentally.

"How many times do I have to repeat myself, Old Man?!" Bill sheepishly grinned back at the concerned lady, but soon his smile fell at your disheveled sight, "We are probably quite close to achieving something, and you're down to fall quickly. Drop it!"

Your demand wasn't met by emptiness. Ace had crept past the little shadow, but his attempts were in vain as you stomped hardly upon the partly lit smoking cigarette. You had smelled it.

"Ye' fine, Honey?" he asked, a little jittery at your sight. You face seemed to have swollen red, your skin glistening under the shine of fire. You were drenched in cold sweat, your eyes slightly red rimmed.

"Trying to play smart, huh? Old Man, I caught you red handed. You're not touching another cigarette until you've recovered."

"Or you're getting an ass-whooping." Ace snidely remarked, rather playing around. Bill only grunted in response, rolling his eyes dramatically, "Ya, sure. Take it back to your head all the way, I kind of wanna know if it's empty or not."

Bill bit his tongue, and didn't dare to speak another word. You were fairly younger than the old tough man, but he listened to you like a mother chiding her quirky obstinate young son. He wouldn't dare oppose you, he cared for you as much as he was intimidated by your maternal comportment.