The Executioner X (Blind) Reader (P1)

Requested by Cherryloverpop18 0_0

Buckle up, ya horndogs! It's a trippy road ahead. (Insert Lenny Face Meme Here)

~

"You thought I ran outta juice? Pick up a God and start praying, ya fucking walking traffic cone!" There was nothing better than a beamer juicer trying to blind a god-knows-what-this-shit-is Eldritch God.

Nothing can go wrong, right, Feng? You thought.

"Fucking hell! Feng!" Yun-Jin-Lee yelled, trying to kick and punch The Executioner, but to no avail. That thing was built like a fucking tank (no complaining plz). "Stop drooling over his abs and biceps and aim at his face and not his ass!"

"Oh! I'm sorry, Genius. I would if I FUCKING KNEW HE HAS A FACE BUT APPARENTLY ENTITY DECIDED TO FUCK IT UP!"

Boink!

"Who needs a face if we have a body like The Rock and booty like Megan Thee Stallion. " Meg whined in the corner, still dying, bleeding out. Yup! That was her priority, "Don't mind me, just an athlete appreciating healthy bodies."

"Just a thirsty damn hoe appreciating a fuckable piece of dummy!" Feng screamed, before she ran right into the jammed iron door in the corner, doing The Executioner the favor of going down on her own.

"Serves you right." Meg sneered, before putting her light head down. She was gradually losing consciousness, and none of her two squad members were brainy enough to pick her up.

Yes, things were looking bad for her. Yunnie was witty enough to sneak behind the hunter and try to pick up the fallen flashlight. She was already greedy enough for that, only to get slammed into the wall after a hard hit by the great knife. Instead of being useful, the supreme example of utter uselessness decided to grace her with the presence and try to blind him for the millionth time in the trial, knowing well he had adapted to the blinding somehow.

A million times must do, right?

Meg was about to give up, woeful, ready to scream bloody murder in Feng's face at the campfire when a calm touch to her side woke her up. It was a pair of small, warm hands, tending to her bleeding sight. Jolting upright, hopeful, Meg was beaming at the sight of her messiah, only for her smile to drop, and horror to grace her face.

"Oh Dear!" She gasped, patting the shoulders of the scrawny figure hunched over her injury, wrapping the bandages securely around the wound, "Why you out of all? You shouldn't be here at all."

The lady gave her a bright, assuring smile. Her lips were quite pink against her unhealthily paling skin. But then, her skin hadn't known warm water and sunlight for a long time. It was bound to happen. And yet, her smile seemed unaffected by those horrors. She was smiling bright, her hair neatly braided onto the side of her shoulder, fringes falling dishevelled, framing her partly bandaged face.

"You don't have to do this." Meg whimpered, a little guilty and in pain, reaching out for the bandages wrapped around her face, but the lady pulled away.

"It's fine. It helps me. I don't know what I look like when it's not on. I don't want to unnerve others unnecessarily."

Meg chose to retaliate, but ceased from doing so. She was at peace. After having being patched up, Meg stood up, a little energetic, and led the blind lady towards a safer, darker room.

"I got a gen here, lucky you that Feng taught you how to be an efficient technician. You just pop this one up, I'll go check on those morons."

Although she was unwilling to leave the helpful lady, she knew there were things that had to be done. It was better to have whole foolish squad up and squander across the map, gaining attention, than have all the attention upon a bunch of useful teammates.