Gabriel Soma X Reader [P1]

First of all, thank you all for staying with me on this path this far. It is really one hell of a journey and I am loving it. Also, for all the requests pending so far, no I haven't deserted you, and you won't be deserted at all. I am getting kind of slow with the updates and originality of stories with all the burden in life, but I kid you not, I am not letting either of you to go. The dish is in process of baking and will be served to you soon, and will be served hot. So with all the love and support, let's dive into it.

Let's give some love to our newcomer to the fog from the future.

Also, I have been listening to Sleep Token lately, and Good Lord they're lyrical and musical geniuses, so if you enjoy experimental music a lot, I bet you'll love the band so check them out. I was listening to Granite while writing this so I must say, I am indebted to them for this idea. Also, I don't know if it is right to put video or artwork here, so if you know that it is wrong, please let me know and I will put it down because I don't want to hurt any artist out there by doing this. My sole purpose to do this is to share what I find and am intrigued by.

~

"Jesus Fucking Christ!" Meg cussed out loudly, followed by a shrill nasal chortle by the redhead that graced her fury with confirmation, "I am certain my legs will die before my soul."

Adam funnily enough smacked her knees as he jogged to his side, earning him a peevish look from Meg. Although she was in no mood of fun, she appreciated his companionship very much. Adam was by no means a prankster, and he was never close to being the clown of the group. He was, however, kind enough to keep others sanity safeguarded and carried the burden with grim regality, taking up the responsibility to lead the troubled squad out of harms way all the time.

It came with the perk of being the most reasonable out of us all when most of us refused to budge in the face of panic.

"What?" He asked as he pulled the teen up from the ground, "Just for authenticity. Also, souls don't die."

"Shh!" Meg hushed, making faces that would make even devil laugh (But maybe she looked like that), "Don't feed it to Entity."

"No. Nope, not in ten lifetimes, if that's even possible." Adam threw hands in the air while he spoke nonchalantly, the air of serenity that always faithfully followed him.

It was a nice thing to know that I had him with us in the team. So often when I saw him, I knew it was going to be a successful escape. Unfortunately, not all the times the odds were in favor of us, and though he would end up being eviscerated by the entity, he always ensured one escape, and two would grace us with victory.

"I got loads of pebbles ready." Adam told me, smiling hopefully, "I can't help but being optimistic."

"Never mind," I huffed, patting my blazer that was beyond damned, "You be optimistic, I'll be realistic for us."

"Meg is prepped up for us." He mused, tugging the athlete by the collar of her hoodie, directing her towards the nearby generator.

"Meg is A-C-T-I-V-E." She decided, throwing fists in the air, "All we need is someone being strategic for us."

"Well, that's you." Adam pointed his finger at me, "I wonder who's the fourth one...I believe I saw mist gathering around Jake. But I can't be sure."

"Jake is a sneaky one, that's a good thing." I suggested as I watched Meg jog away, looking around the map from the tiny hill right beside us. It gave a good view around the Yamaoka's Estate; such a sightly property ruined by a haunting past, "Beautiful place, such a sad thing it has become."