Deathslinger X Reader (P2)

"How did you survive?" Nea asked me. She had been trying to hold back her eagerness for the longest time, and I had to admit, I respected that.

"I passed out..." I said, "Poor old man, I am happy he made it. I was just too tired to notice anything, I just passed out...strange. He let me go."

"Good for you." Nea nudged me, "That old guy got hots for you."

"Oh really?" I scoffed, "He is a fucking tunneller anyways. Got the taste of his medicine last time. It sucks!"

"It does, but he got his trophy. Finally hit you." She giggled.

Even though we joked, now that she had mentioned it, it crossed my mind.

He never spared anyone. Not many killers do. Nurse and Wraith are absolute sweethearts sometimes. They let certain survivors escape. Nurse seemingly always let Bill and Jeff leave, and they had made it clear not to bother her much. Wraith on the other hand, acted more like a child. David often took advantage of it and cried like an infant, which made the poor guy feel so bad he would drop him on the hatch, and David, that asshole, would stick his tongue at him.

One time I lectured David, it all went past his head and he only winked at me and threw some one liners at me.

Spoiled brat.

But out of all, Caleb was the last one I was expecting to pull this off. I didn't know much about him, but as much as I had heard about him from Zarina, he pretty much seemed like a man with a code of honor. Thanks to her inquisitive nature she was able to get most of the info out of anywhere, and everywhere.

But even if Caleb had one...what did it have to do with me? His actions had left me baffled. Out of all killers, he freaked me out like a ghost, a boogeyman from childhood. And he had done this to me.

I was certainly within his radar, his eyes were one me for some reason, and I wasn't escaping him anytime sooner.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Girl, get behind me." David tapped on my shoulder as he walked around the woods. He was always the one hitting on others, and obviously didn't watch him tap Kate's ass.

"Seriously, you ain't getting me like this David."

"I didn't even talk about that." he chuckled.

I had volunteered to gather some stuff from the wood, and there we were, literally lost. I never liked getting around with David, considering how self-absorbed he was most of the time, but I knew that only this guy was capable of giving Ji-woon a real beating when he decided to get really inappropriate just because I wouldn't scream.

We didn't get well along with each other, but ever since he rescued me from The K-pop-krazy-idol, I knew that he was, deep into his heart, a good guy. At least he was capable of that.

"That pretty boy bothering you again lately, huh?" David asked, taking some dried sticks while I plucked up some berries, which were luckily not poisonous thanks to Claudette telling me so.

"I have been fortunate not to run into him lately." I have been unfortunate in another way.

"You were fortunate enough to let that fortnite weeb to get you." I wasn't drinking water, but I choked at that one.

"You can say that, but how fortunate I was, I have to see for myself."

"How come you made him do that. Dude bends his ass to you for being a bad bitch, doesn't he?"

"The only bad bitch that always outruns killers in our team is Nea."

"Then what about you? You flashed your tits or something?"